Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am a new member. My family rescued a 3 year old cream chi. Her name is Minnie mouse and she is a retired breeder. Our family is really enjoying this spirited little pet! She has some adorable habbits that after reading here, I know is common for Chi's. When she is excited she gets the "zoomies" and runs around in circles. She takes little bits of her food then goes to the livingroom to eat them. She has attached herself to one member of our family, (ME). We are trying to overcome this by having each of the kids and my hubby take turns feeding her. I'm excited to get to know you all better! Oh, and we live in Oklahoma City.
:hello1:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Congratulations!! Love the name!! Can't wait to see pics. Unfortunately, when a chi gets attached, I think it's for life, so don't be disappointed if your chi doesn't take to anyone else in the household except you. The feeding idea is a good one, but they know who momma is. Welcome to the wonderful world of chi babies!! They are the most remarkable creatures I have ever had!!!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Welcome and allow me to say thank you for adopting a retired breeder.. It is so wonderful when adult chis find loving families and their forever home..Would love to see pics of your Minnie!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.