Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need advice on a leash and where to purchase a harness for my new baby girl! I saw a chi with a mesh harness with the leash attached to the top of it. can you tell me where to purchase one? Im in So Ca and Im picking my new chi up on Saturday! I only have a few days to find one. Thank you in for any help.. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcome! I tried Petsmart on the website and didn't see anything. But I will go in there tomorrow and check it out. Thanks for your replies!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi
I just went and picked up a harness yesterday. I got a ferret harness and leash at petco. I could not find a harness anywhere small enough for a baby chihuhua. They are exactly like the dog harnesses only smaller.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I bought my chi a harness from walmart but being a little on the chunky size it didnt fit him & Im to cheap to pay $8.00 for one a petsupermarket that isnt even pretty Im a sucker for a pattern. Any way Hi & welcome

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Hi there! Sent you a PM, Sadie and Ritz both have those harnesses made by Puppia Tokyo. They sell generic ones (same look) at a stand in Century City since you're in SoCal. If you ever venture to Northern California, they sell the original Puppia harnesses at Nitro Dog in Lafayette, where we got them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts