Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi! :wave: im new to this site and to the breed. i have a little tan with black mask female. her name is Caesura(say-sure-a). Caesura is latin for grand pause(it is a musical term). im 15 she is almost 3 months. she was born may 19!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Hi and welcome! :wave: I saw your baby's pic in another thread and she sure is a cutie. Does she have a nickname... something I can actually pronounce? :D

I assume from your name that you play the flute (it's hard to get anything past me :lol: ). I looooove flute music!!!! When I was about 30 (we're talking 25 years ago) a co-worker's 8 or 9 year old daughter started taking flute lessons. I thought, man, if this little kid can learn to play the flute, so can I. So I took some lessons and eventually bought a flute of my own (a Gemeinhardt). I seldom play anymore (I have no musical talent whatsoever :lol: ) but I still love to listen. I know it's corny but I could listen to James Galway all day.

I know that's way more than you will ever want to know about me. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the welcome!!!!my little girl's nickname is baby(not very original but it is automatic when we cuddle)she is on my lap right now, attempting to lick every inch of my face :love5: ! i 2 am a fan of galway and yes i do play the flute in my high school marching band! that is cool u r 15 as well Fairy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts