Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
] I just bought a Blue Chi 2 days ago & he has a skin condition that he's being treated for,they really dont know yet whats causing the skin condition ,he goes back to see a vet of my choice next week..could anyone pls tell me what other health conditions I may be in store for as my lil Romeo is the 1st Chi I have owned..thx Missy:confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The breeders vet put Romeo on Advantage multi...from what the breeder stated he was starting to look better when we picked him up...he a few very tiny spot on his back where the hair isnt missing but seems to be thinned out,but under his neck it just seems to be going back..he goes to a vet of my choice on the 20th of this month,i really hope its nothing to serious..thx for the info & the warm welcome to the site :D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hello and welcome to you and little romeo he sure has pretty coloring hope his itching is over soon i know down her in louisiana every person and doggies are haveing trouble with allergies from our beautiful spring weather

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hi,
Hes lovely, prob alopecia , Mine started thinning from neck down, now everywhere whats blue is bald, but hes healthy and happy, hope its sorted for you soon

Alexine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts