Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: Hiya! :wave:

This is a great chihuahua forum!! I'm glad to have found it. I'm a new Chi owner, well at least Half way there. The little guy is only 9 days old so I got a little while before I can take him home. I have attached a pic at the bottom of him, He was 6 days old in that picture way cute huh!! Ooh i get so excited just thinking about him. His moma was a rescued animal while she was pregnant with 4 little ones. She is also a puppy herself, only 8 months old. Sad. Owners left her in a backyard after they moved away. Sick people. But luckly the neighbors found here and the male chi that got her pregnant and took them to a no kill shelter, that my Mom works at. And so shes fostering her through this time til they can have their shots and everything. So I get to see them all the time!! It's great! I can't get enough pictures! lol! Their going to be very tiny. The Moma is only 4lbs and the daddy is 6lbs. Oh I can't wait!! I get to see my baby this sunday so I'll post some more pix then. He might have his eyes open by then :toothy8:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank y'all very much! Also thinking of names at the moment. I have a Comic book theme going on with my cats. I have Rogue and Aspen. Now I need a boy superhero related name. I was thinking Lex. I'm liking it.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
:wave: :wave: :wave: WELCOME :wave: :wave: :wave:

Glad to have you here, yes keep posting pics so we can see your baby grow!!!!!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Hi & welcome What a cute puppy I miss the days of having a tiny puppy my chi is 5 years old now I would love to get a new little guy but I cant. I also like the name Flash, Lex makes me think of Lex Luther on smallville I only watched it once but isnt Lex a bad guy? I know nothing about comic books or superheros right now but in time Im bound to learn alot I have a two year old son.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I Luv Taders said:
Hi & welcome What a cute puppy I miss the days of having a tiny puppy my chi is 5 years old now I would love to get a new little guy but I cant. I also like the name Flash, Lex makes me think of Lex Luther on smallville I only watched it once but isnt Lex a bad guy? I know nothing about comic books or superheros right now but in time Im bound to learn alot I have a two year old son.
Thank you for the welcome!
I'm a faithful Smallville watcher. Lex becomes a bad guy eventually. Though at first he wasn't, him and Clark are best friends at the beginning. But anyways.....lol, I like the name Lex and its seems to fit him. I was thinking Krypto too, it was Supermans dogs name from his planet...haha! But that name doesn't really work for a chi i dont think haha :lol:
I'll have new pix up this Sunday night! So exciting!
*Tiff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts