Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bruiser is doing well in his new home however, since he is so little I like to keep him supervised! I shut all the doors in the apartment when we are in the living room, and he goes straight to my office door and cries, no other room in the house though, I can not think of anything in this room of partiicular intrest. Any suggestions.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
is it warmer? Does it have a toy or bed he wants? Maybe you spend alot of time in there with him and he thinks that as "home"???

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I was also going to ask about the temp....also if you spend most of your time there, like Kemosmom said your pup might see that as home.
You are right to keep your pup in your eyesight...even if he cries. The only way to get him to stop is to ignore him. Just make sure the room you are in is warm enough and his toys are out with you.

Are you paper training? Is his pad in there?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

actually i am training him to go outdoors everynight up every two hours like having a baby! :lol: But yeah have to watch the little angel it must be the temp thanks for your input guys! listen i have tried to attach a pic of lil bruiser but it says file is to big any suggestions?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts