Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello and thank you, I have been looking on this board for info on Chi's since I brought mine home 3 weeks ago. I live on a small island off the coast of Cancun Mexico, so information source are few and far between here. Thanks already!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Hi nice to meet you, im from England and have 3 girl Chihuahuas.Do people in Mexico have a lot of Chihuahuas as they originate from there?Your Chi looks a lovely grey colour (i think its called blue?) is that his real colour or just how it appears on my screen?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not more than anywhere else

Well, like is said I live on a small island (only 5 miles long) So I guess I'm not the right person to ask but I do know 2 or 3 people who own chi's and since it is a tourist location lots of tourist bring theirs from home. I am actually American, so I plan to bring her back to the states when I go visit family, any advise on airline requirements? BTW, yes she is a grey color with tan mask, eyebrows, and feet. She is so much fun to be around, and quite the cuddler. I dont know what I did with my time before I had her LOL

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hello and Welcome :hello2:

She sure is cute.
How old is she and how much does she weigh?

I bet the weather is soooo nice there. :flower:

Wish we had a palm tree icon LOL

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
:wave: She is adorable! I think her color is called"Blue Fawn" :D
welcome! Not sure what the airline requirments are??? I have not taken them out of state before??? I bet ya someone on this Forum can tellYa.

Sandra

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. The only thing I can tell you about the airlines is that you can take her on the plane if you have a carrier that is airline approved and that fits under the seat infront of you. :)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Well I've been looking into the airline thing some as Marcus and I will have to fly a bit soon. It seems that if you follow the requirements (which you can find on the net) they can fly in your lap (in a carrier of some sort, of course) as an 'emotional support dog'. Now I don't know about you but I actually do get a lot of emotional support from Marcus so I'm going that route.

Princess is just beautiful and such a lovely color.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello & Welcome Your chi baby is adorable You should not have any problem taking your baby on an airline in a carrier. I am sure though you will have to have some kind of health certificate to get her into the US. I visited isla de mujueres when I lived in Mexico It was very pretty :wave:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you all for your replies, shes about 11 weeks and shes a whooping 2.5 pounds...i guess it looks like shes going to be on the larger side after looking at the weight charts... oh and she has greenish/blue eyes. Sooo cute, I love her to death

1 - 20 of 21 Posts