Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone!

A few months ago fate brought Carmen and I together. She's a chihuahua mix - with what I don't know - and she's been a joy to me ever since. :) I think she's about 4 months old.

I've only ever had medium to large size dogs so Carmen was a bit different. Potty training is still something we're working on. She's a diva with a huge spunky personality and we've seemed to connect on a deep level.

For Valentine's day my partner brought another little puppy home. She's a chocolate and white longhair baby girl. I named her Lola and she is so different from Carmen it's amazing. She's caught on to housetraining very well (the difference in having an attentive breeder I guess) but she's extremely timid, shy, and a little standoffish. It's been an adjustment period, lol.

There's a huge range of questions I have, so I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi, I'm new as well. I have a chi mix
named Nala. We've only had this
little doll for 3 months and she's
stolen our hearts. I'm looking forward
to learning more about chi's via this
forum.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
WELCOME!!! :cheer:
You'll love it here, it's a really fun atmosphere!
We learn and play all day! lol :p

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new pups :)

I also have puppies that are only a couple of months apart and they just get along so well, it is so sweet to watch them play together. You will have so much fun with your pups! Please post pics of them both when you can - we love pics around here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts