·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww they are gorgeous babies!!! :love2:

Love your pink pants! :coolwink:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Is the play pen new? They both seem really unsettled. Keep looking around, nervous, etc. Like they aren't used to it yet? Your little black and tan (I don't know if its paris or bruiser) is trying very hard to jump out!!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is the play pen new? They both seem really unsettled. Keep looking around, nervous, etc. Like they aren't used to it yet? Your little black and tan (I don't know if its paris or bruiser) is trying very hard to jump out!!!
Lol it's a few months old and they go in all the time. They are used to it. They won't lay down right now cause they have chew treats and toys in there plus I'm walking around and cleaning and they want me to hold them constantly. Lol.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Lol it's a few months old and they go in all the time. They are used to it. They won't lay down right now cause they have chew treats and toys in there plus I'm walking around and cleaning and they want me to hold them constantly. Lol.
OK LOL! They want to be with their mama! :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK LOL! They want to be with their mama! :)
Lol yes, all the time. Especially Paris. She is a real momma's girl. She will do whatever it takes to be with me. I have them right where they can see me in all rooms I'm working in. We just built a new house that has a very open floor plan so they can see me on the entire 1st level. My son was on the 3rd level calling them and watching them on the webcam. Lol.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone. Doggie cam is off right now. They are on my lap sound asleep right now. It will be on again tomorrow while I'm at work. Can't wait to watch them while I'm away from home!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts