Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is Trigger @ 5 weeks =)

He currently is a whopping 24 ounces! But they just started weaning and he is fat and roly poly (LOL). My current chi was close to that at his age, and kept dropping on the chart the older she got. So I'm not worried =)

I have met him at 4 weeks and 5 weeks. He is really sweet with a naughty personality already...loves to give kisses!

I got to give him his 5 week shot for Parvo, too. He wasn't too pleased.

The breeder is watching Oakley (current chi baby) for me while I am on my honeymoon =)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
What a wee cutie pie, he does look cheeky!
Bet you cant wait for the 2 weeks to fly by too, i know the feeling. xx

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
That little face looks full of personality! What a precious baby!

·
Registered
734 Posts
They are too cute when they are little , dixie was 1.8 oz when i got her ! but she is grown bout 10 lbs now !

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They are too cute when they are little , dixie was 1.8 oz when i got her ! but she is grown bout 10 lbs now !

He he nice! I have no clue what he will end up. It's the first time my breeder has mixed these bloodlines. I have met both parents and the mama is the mama of my current little 3 lb girl. We are hoping for a slightly bigger one this time, at least 5ish on up to 6. Dad is about 5 lbs and momma is around 7 lbs, so we will see. For my last lil one, she came from a 4.75 lb dad. Around when she was weaned she started charting lower and lower. Mama is a generous milker =) I am excited no matter what, because of how handsome he is!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts