Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
My coworker and really good friend Damaris is getting her first chi tomorrow!! Yay! I'm going with her to pick him up and I am so excited for her, she has no idea what she's in for! He's about a year and a half old and weighs 3lbs with a super cobby build. He was bred by Leah from Sungold Chihuahuas and is a complete doll from the pictures she sent us. D is naming him Al Pacino!

Isn't he sweet??? I'm so happy, I may not be able to sleep tonight, lol!

Registered
He is fabulous!!! I adore Sungold Chis!! I'm 99.9% sure when I ever get another chi it will come from Sungold. I have even prepared hubby for the 2 day trip to pick it up! lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
omg, Al Pacino is absolutely adorable !!! I cant wait to see more pics of him after your friend and you pick him up :)
I will be sure to share more pics with you guys! We will be going straight to Woof Life to spoil him!! I hope I don't end up stealing him, I think 5 chihuahuas would officially make me a crazy lady, lol!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
He is fabulous!!! I adore Sungold Chis!! I'm 99.9% sure when I ever get another chi it will come from Sungold. I have even prepared hubby for the 2 day trip to pick it up! lol
I adore Sungold too! We actually found Leo and Mimi's breeder through Leah, she didn't have pups at the time but her friend Jen did! He was her keeper from the litter and then ended up taking no interest in females during heat so she decided to place him w my friend! I told her she is SO lucky! If you ever come out this way, I will meet you for sure!

Registered
I adore Sungold too! We actually found Leo and Mimi's breeder through Leah, she didn't have pups at the time but her friend Jen did! He was her keeper from the litter and then ended up taking no interest in females during heat so she decided to place him w my friend! I told her she is SO lucky! If you ever come out this way, I will meet you for sure!
Don't you worry, girl, when I head that way, you know I will call you!! ;)

Administrator
He is darling!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts