Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh no ALL THREE of mine have caught it, it's terrible!

It is called furballitis lol

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it's really hard getting good photos though, some of my light bulbs are blown so I think the light isnt helping, but with the flash on it refelcts too much and all you see is a blob of light!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
OMG! You startled me for a minute until I saw the pictures. They are so cute. You did a great job! And my hubby looked at me like I was crazy for making Zoe a fun fur mock turtleneck sweater....lol

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there is a great pattern online (free) for a fun fur dog jumper, is that the one you made? I made one once but sent it to the rescue I knit for, but theyre great!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well angel and maxwell were so not bothered, after a quick belly rub angel laid down and started going to sleep, so i took hers off. Maxwell took no notice of it at all and just ran off wearing it, but chico NEVER looks impressed with anything I make him, but none of them ever try and take them off.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
no, the one I found was one I saw a link for on here, just called for regular yarn, but I used homespun yarn and fun fur. Hubby made fun of me, but he went to work and bragged about it and one of the guys he worked with wanted one then for his pug. They all turned out really cute. I wish I had taken pictures of them all together.

·
Registered
10 Posts
HAHAHA... Jane wears a red sock

1 - 15 of 15 Posts