Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this keychain in Petsmart today and just had to buy it...it was $5, a little to pricey for a keychain, but I couldn't resist. :D

·
Registered
642 Posts
I seen that at my Petsmart too, and snatched it right up! LOL!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, when i saw that i snatched it right up...no second thinking, lol. i bought a chihuahua calendar last month from petsmart too...thankfully its a June 2005-June 2006 calendar so i can have it up for the whole year. :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
oh I want one! :D

Ever notice though that most chi "stuff" the chi's arent that cute......I mean all our dogs are adorable, why dont they portray that out in the sales world..... :?

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
:shock: HEY I have the exact same keychain!!!! :D
I went with my friend to a doggie backery in Iowa (one state over) and they had them there. LOL thats how people at work know they are my keys :wink:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i'd like to find long hair chi stuff....

has anyone seent he chi address book at petsmart? it's great! if i wasn't so high tech and kept my numbers in my palm pilot thingy i'd have bought it!

·
Registered
642 Posts
KB mamma said:
oh I want one! :D

Ever notice though that most chi "stuff" the chi's arent that cute......I mean all our dogs are adorable, why dont they portray that out in the sales world..... :?
I totally agree, some of the things they put on there don't even look like chis. But then again it doesn't really matter because I still buy it! :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chimom said:
O.K. - that's it. I have to go to Petsmart now. My grand-daughter has been wanting me to go with her for the past two weeks anyway. I love going there, but it's an hour drive each way and I always end up spending waaay too much money. :lol: But I gotta have one of those keychains.
Oh geez...I know what you mean. The last time I went to Petco by myself, I spent almost $100, which is why every time I go to Petco or Petsmart, my hubby comes in with me. I can't help it, I'm a compulsive shopper when it comes to my pets, lol.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
Mandy, I hadn't seen any long hair chi stuff either till a few weeks ago when our local supermarket chain, Publix, had this special promo on pet food dishes and they had the long hair chi ones. I got the divided food and water bowl, the snack storage jar and a coffee mug. On one side of the mug is the chi picture and on the other side is a short history of the chi breed. Really cute.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chimom said:
luv4mygirls said:
Mandy, I hadn't seen any long hair chi stuff either till a few weeks ago when our local supermarket chain, Publix, had this special promo on pet food dishes and they had the long hair chi ones. I got the divided food and water bowl, the snack storage jar and a coffee mug. On one side of the mug is the chi picture and on the other side is a short history of the chi breed. Really cute.
ooo i want them!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
chimom said:
luv4mygirls said:
ooo i want them!
Check out their website - www.bowwowmeows.com - I didn't see the exact ones I got on their website though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts