Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! :wave:
We are getting a blue and tan female in a couple of weeks.
She is 8weeks old now. What do you all consider a good age to take home your new puppy? (just wondering)
What is a good food for them? I was thinking Euk thats what my Papillon is on, she is going to be 3 years in August.
I had "Ratti" (the pap) on Wellness but she lost too much weight and coat did not look good. :(
I have yet to name our girl yet but we are reaching towards the name "May"
I will try and post a picture of her or Ratti even when I get one.
Liz :)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Hi liz and welcome, a great age for chi pups to come home is between 10 - 12 weeks, Eukanuba is a good food, alot of people use it, I love the name May its so sweet, I cant wait to see pics of her :wave:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Very Nice to meet you Liz and Ratti!!!!

I am Zoe so Hiya!!!

May is a lovely name!!!!

xxxxx

Love from Zoe, Bella, Jack and Chico

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME :wave:

alot of food issues are covered under old posts. I dont like Eukanuba but there are lots of foods to choose from. That is just a matter of preference.

I love the name May......cant wait to see her :D

I think 10-12 weeks is best to take home.

·
Registered
321 Posts
welcome

:wave: hello I'm new to the site too You will love it here wonderful people and so positive 8) My chi is 8 weeks old tomorrow I got her at six weeks because her mommy would not feed her or her siblings don't recommend that early but vet says she is fine :D I had her on puppy chow and my vet said science diet is better so i switched of course the vet sells it she eats it better and it is very tiny pieces :p Welcome :!: :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts