Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the proud owner of a 9 week old, sweet baby girl! She is a smooth coat chocolate with tan markings. Her name is Stella and she is already a part of our family and the center of our attention.

I have been reading all the wonderful information on this site and wanted to say "hi".

· Registered
5,822 Posts
Welcome to you and Stella! I use Photobucket as well so I don't know how much help I can be, but usually, you can find the
code, than copy and paste it into the response box here to post the pictures. I don't know how your photo hosting site works, so I can't tell you where to find that code. I do hope someone can help you though so we can have little Stella's pretty face on here, too!

· Registered
23 Posts
Welcome. Im new here to and also a first time chihuahua owner of a year an half female named sophie.she is a rescue...when you figure it out please post pictures i bet your little baby is very cute

· Registered
5,191 Posts
Welcome. You will find tons of great info to help with your new chi. I use photobucket as well. It's free and easy to use as I am very not tech savvy. Shutterfly may be good also I just don't know about it.

· Banned
10,736 Posts
Hey there! :wave: Welcome!

· Registered
28 Posts
I am the proud owner of a 9 week old, sweet baby girl! She is a smooth coat chocolate with tan markings. Her name is Stella and she is already a part of our family and the center of our attention.

I have been reading all the wonderful information on this site and wanted to say "hi".
Hello

I am also new on here, I have 2 chihuahua puppies both boys called rooney and rio, aged 4 months.

I had a little girl chi called pippa for 16 years, but we had to have her put to sleep in may 2011, which almost broke our hearts. However these 2 are a real handful and I am starting to doubt the wisdom of haveing two puppies at the same time. I am haveing real
trouble trying to toilet train them, no matter how long I keep them outside they only do anything as soon as they come in which is really frustrating. I had forgotten just how hard it is with puppies.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.