·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe says HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
What kind of camera do you use? The pics are great! your baby is so adorable!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What beautiful photos! Chloe is gorgeous! You got some awesome shots! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, I swear, I am one of your biggest fans!!! There's Coco's BFF. I just shared these with my 11 year old daughter and she about died. She's like "Mom, that dog reminds me of Coco". You should be a photographer Cathryn. I look so forward to your pictures always!!! Chloe is one lucky girl.

I'm ready for some Sophie/Chloe pics too!!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, I swear, I am one of your biggest fans!!! There's Coco's BFF. I just shared these with my 11 year old daughter and she about died. She's like "Mom, that dog reminds me of Coco". You should be a photographer Cathryn. I look so forward to your pictures always!!! Chloe is one lucky girl.

I'm ready for some Sophie/Chloe pics too!!!
hehehe thanks so much!

I always show my boyfriend Coco...he loves her because she looks JUST like chloe with floppy ears. He always wished Chloe's ears had stayed floppy, like when she was a pup...she he especially loves Coco :):)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I love seeing her! You do take wonderful photos. I really love that you have her outside in the "wilderness".

What camera do you use? You are an artist with it!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
You get the best photos of her. Of course, as pretty as she is any picture would be great but you really have great shots of her.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts