Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girls usually dont have any interest in toys, but I decided to buy one to see if they would play with it. They LOVE it!!! I couldnt catch a pic of Tequila playing but I did get Kylie and Ginger.

In some of the pics u can see Kylie's braces...hmmmm I dont think I ever showed u guys her braces...need to fix that

Get the toy!!!!

Ginger is taunting Kylie...daring her to try to take it

Kylie was brave and decided to try to steal it

Kylie chases off Ginger...who let out a nasty growl at the moment I took the pic...u can kindof see her snarling at her

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Diesel had a toy just like that but it was white. He LOVED it.
Come to think of it.. I haven't seen it in a while. I'll have to get him and his brother a new one!! :D

Your girls are absolutely beautiful. They look like they get along great. I wish I had three Chihuahua's... I'd be in Heaven. :love9:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. They get alone most of the time but Ginger and Kylie do have their fights. Usually its Ginger who starts it. When I am gone I do need to keep them seperate otherwise they fight. But yes having three is just heaven!! Couldnt imagien now having them

·
Registered
115 Posts
Missy has that toy!! In white she loves it! It looks so funny when they try and carry it around doesnt it!

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YES!!! Because its like twice the size of them and they just trot around with it looking so proud. I need to buy two more because they are starting to fight over it. Never thought they would like a toy...usually they ignore the toys I buy unless its a buddah rope

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
AWWW they look like theyre having fun! By the way I am sure you told it before but why does kylie have leg braces? just curious! :D

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By the way I am sure you told it before but why does kylie have leg braces? just curious!
Long story short...her original owners had rotties and the rotties attacked her, shattering her leg. She had a lot of complecations from it and today needs braces, but otherwise is a normal dog. Just cannot jump or go down stairs (can run up stairs though)
This link I posted a while back.

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/viewtopic.php?p=255962&highlight=#255962

I work at a vet rehabilitation center so she got a LOT of rehab and that is why she is as normal as she is today :D

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
my3angels said:
By the way I am sure you told it before but why does kylie have leg braces? just curious!
Long story short...her original owners had rotties and the rotties attacked her, shattering her leg. She had a lot of complecations from it and today needs braces, but otherwise is a normal dog. Just cannot jump or go down stairs (can run up stairs though)
This link I posted a while back.

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/viewtopic.php?p=255962&highlight=#255962

I work at a vet rehabilitation center so she got a LOT of rehab and that is why she is as normal as she is today :D
WOW what a strong girl she has been through alot from what i read. I think shes so pretty i LOVE her tail but u already know that hehe thanks for sharing that with me i never seen that before i am glad the rehab helped! :D :wave:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Teddy's mom said:
Teddy has a smaller tan one of that toy :wink:
Carl too.

And I never saw pics of Kylie's leg braces, she looks so cute in them. Poor girl has gone through so much, what a trooper.
They're so adorable playing together!!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Your dogs are wonderful. I am amazed at Kylie's story, how fortunate that she found the exact home she needed with you! I wish all rehab doggie's were so fortunate.

I love all those cool toys, but you wouldn't believe all the money I've spent just to see the toys get ignored. Neither of my dogs have any use for toys at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts