Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Where was 'paws in the park' and was it just your area or do they do them allover, and how much does Tyson weigh? ..............edited to say, forgot to say how nice they look! :D

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they had agility and flyball , heel to music , breed shows lots of good clothes stands!! :D allsorts really it was really fun and we met 3 other chis! one of them we go to puppy class with , he looks exactly the same as stitch just a bit bigger he is 18 weeks old called ' william!' :D :wave:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Jayne tyson looks so good in his new gear,, I haven't shown Triny Jo JO as she would only be heart broken and I couldn't do with a stroppy love sick dog in my life at the moment!!!!!!

I love the parker jacket, may I ask how much it was?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Does tyson wear shoes?
The reason I ask this is that Triny lifts her paws up in the cold weather and I thought about some shoes for her.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
They look adorable! I want one of those little collars for my kiddies :).

We have something like a paws in the park here. It's called Bark in the Park. It's in October. I don't think Boss will go (too little), but I'm going to take Lina and my aunt is coming with Lilo :).

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwww he looks great that paws in the park sounds fab i got mine his and hers parkas the other day sooo cheap on puppia site £15 wish i had got jake a bigger size though lol it fits his body but his chest has gone all manly an big lol

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Janye , Tyson looks fantastic :D :D
I love his puffer , Fizzy has one too and it does keep him warm :)

Fizzy says Tyson is gonna have to come out with him & cooper soon as he is getting old enough to come out on a ' Boys night out ' :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts