Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lady and Sapphire got a package in the mail today. They each got some springtime digs from the new Louis Dog spring collection. Very cute, lightweight and spring-like collection. If anyone is looking at the strawberry dress, it runs small! Prince's Puppy angel tee did not come in, he always gets the short end of the stick! Here they are enjoying some nice sunny spring weather tonight.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the small dress for Sapphire and the S/M tank for Lady. Sapphire seems to be going back and forth between and XS and a S and Lady a S and S/M in Louis dog. I wish their sizing was more consistent.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I got the small dress for Sapphire and the S/M tank for Lady. Sapphire seems to be going back and forth between and XS and a S and Lady a S and S/M in Louis dog. I wish their sizing was more consistent.

Okay thanks! I just got home and Braxton's LD hoodie is here! It's the size small and fits great. She's 4.4 lbs and 9" length. I was def worried about the sizing but it worked out perfect. I agree, I really wish their sizing was the same for all their stuff.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Okay thanks! I just got home and Braxton's LD hoodie is here! It's the size small and fits great. She's 4.4 lbs and 9" length. I was def worried about the sizing but it worked out perfect. I agree, I really wish their sizing was the same for all their stuff.

Hmmmm maybe the small will fit Mimi bc she weighs 4lbs but she may be a little longer. This gives me hope! Her teddy dress was too short. :(

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Hmmmm maybe the small will fit Mimi bc she weighs 4lbs but she may be a little longer. This gives me hope! Her teddy dress was too short. :(

I'll try and take a pic of Braxi in it. Brax was 4.8. But she trimmed down a bit after I've been feeding her Stella's. She is 9" L, and it seems like the strawberry hoodigan is pretty stretchy. I had ordered the sm/m, but feared it would be baggy. So glad I emailed FF and had the sizing changed. I had originally ordered the pink flower tee set back in February, but they sold out of the size I needed, then LD released the new line, so I ordered the hoodigan. I passed up on the sale DC had for 30% off because I wasn't sure on sizing and wanted to wait for the hoodigan. But I'd love a couple brunch tees, strawberry dress, and tank.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
I'll try and take a pic of Braxi in it. Brax was 4.8. But she trimmed down a bit after I've been feeding her Stella's. She is 9" L, and it seems like the strawberry hoodigan is pretty stretchy. I had ordered the sm/m, but feared it would be baggy. So glad I emailed FF and had the sizing changed. I had originally ordered the pink flower tee set back in February, but they sold out of the size I needed, then LD released the new line, so I ordered the hoodigan. I passed up on the sale DC had for 30% off because I wasn't sure on sizing and wanted to wait for the hoodigan. But I'd love a couple brunch tees, strawberry dress, and tank.

Ya I'm curious to see how it fits, thanks! At least I know Lynda may buy them if they don't fit. I hate that LD's sizing is always different, makes ordering so difficult. I ordered 3 brunch tees, a pink stars please, jam tank, hoodigan, and dress in smalls except one s/m brunch tee for moj. I may have to reorder the hoodigan and jam tee.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think the pink hoodie would look so cute with the tank under it since it is trimmed in the material used in the tank!!!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Love these...sounds like lots of shopping going on...;). Saphire and Lady always look so pretty and feline, love how you dress them.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Too cute! I especially love that tank on Lady.

I ordered small for Odie too in the tees. Elaine was saying that in some of the new things, the size small was a better fit for Minnie than the S/M. Here's hoping!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts