Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody, its Latte. this my new dress :)

and this is me with my sisters, Minnie and Tootsie :)

here they both are in there matching ice cream tops. i'll be getting one soon too !

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Super cute! that is my favorite dress on BG from Wooflink
thanks Christie ! the ice cream tops are now one of my favorite tops too :). I cant wait for Latte to get hers. ( if anyone is looking for a nice lightweight top... this is a good one , and there aren't too many left from Wooflink. I noticed size 2 is already sold out in pink and in orange, but there is still cream left ) and size 1 and 3 I think are running low on pink and on orange too ...

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww your girls look gorgeous as always!! Love the matching ice cream tops on tootsie and Minnie and the duckling dress on latte!!! Can't wait to see latte in hers too :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thanks Kathy !! i'm hoping to get a good pic of all 3 of the girls together in there ice cream tops :icescream:. i'm very happy with the duckling dress too. the size 1 WL only works for Latte in the tops, not the dresses. the dresses are too long for her . so, if I want her to have dresses , LD is a better choice than WL
I miss seeing pics of Lluvia on here . you should post some when you get a chance :D

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Elaine- They all look sooooo cute. Latte's dress is beautiful and I'm another fan of the ice cream tops. We have a ton of people on the board with that one. So pretty and perfect for summer.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Thanks Kathy !! i'm hoping to get a good pic of all 3 of the girls together in there ice cream tops :icescream:. i'm very happy with the duckling dress too. the size 1 WL only works for Latte in the tops, not the dresses. the dresses are too long for her . so, if I want her to have dresses , LD is a better choice than WL

I miss seeing pics of Lluvia on here . you should post some when you get a chance :D

Your Welcome :) Cant wait to see it!! That's so sad about WL dresses being too long since there are so many pretty ones, but good thing LD has some very pretty ones too! Aww Thanks, I have been missing being on the forum. I have been working on getting some pics of Lluvia in her WL. I Have a couple but still need to model a few more outfits. Will try to get them all done this weekend :D

·
Registered
655 Posts
They look absolutely delicious in their ice cream tops! Very stylish pups. And that is certainly no ugly duckling dress, she's a beautiful swan in that , such pretty outfits!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts