Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
omg. that is gorgeos i just love it !!! now i want one of those :). did you get the size 2 ?
Yep- Lady a solid wooflink 2! I did get her coat in a size 3 so she could wear something under it. She is not into layering though....or sleeves. I am learning when it comes to clothes sleeveless is the way to go for Lady. Latte would look adorable in this top ;)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
yes! now that i see how pretty it looks on Lady, i just have to get it for Latte. hehe... i think... ( unless i maybe can talk myself out of it cause they have enough things ). but i do have a coupon for 15 dollars i have to use up :)

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Super cute! I love that top! I wanted it for Lola but she doesn't look good in white bc she's mostly white. Lady you are such a doll!!
Jayda, did you see the stuff I put up for sale? I went through Lola's things!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes! now that i see how pretty it looks on Lady, i just have to get it for Latte. hehe... i think... ( unless i maybe can talk myself out of it cause they have enough things ). but i do have a coupon for 15 dollars i have to use up :)
Actually I used my $15 dollar Black Friday Coupon from Doggie Couture Shop on this! Wish that deal came around more often. This is an adorable top. Way cuter than a picture can show.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
VERY cute! I love all the dainty details on Wooflink clothes. Too bad it doesn't
come in Bella's size. And as for Chanel, I swore I would not buy her another
thing for a looong time, since she got a huge wardrobe passed on from my Kissa.
I love to admire Wooflink on Lady, Lola and Latte! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is a Susan Lanci collar in there that may have Lady's name all over it, lol. Let me know what you think! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Yes, I want the Pink tinkis garden collar.....I sent you a message. (-: Definitely a Lady item. Would any of the shirts fits Prince? I think Prince and Leo are close to the same size?????

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love it!!! She looks precious!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts