Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Mylo and Willow matching coats in different patterns/colours. We ordered them from eBay (coming from China) aaages ago and they just arrived.

I don't think Mylo likes his hood up

'What are you doing to me?!'

'Let's have a sniff...'

'I'm not happy about this y'know'

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're both zipper. Very cheap too! Mylo's not bothered by clothes... Willow hates them! She gets so sad and won't move :( Which isn't good because she's the one who always shivers when it's cold and whines to be in your coat!

·
Registered
94 Posts
So cute! Ruby is funny with clothes, most of the time she's not bothered by them at all but sometimes I'll put something on her and its almost like she goes catatonic. She'll look at me with big sad eyes and then slowly just collapse and lie as she falls looking at me the entire time. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
They're both zipper. Very cheap too! Mylo's not bothered by clothes... Willow hates them! She gets so sad and won't move :( Which isn't good because she's the one who always shivers when it's cold and whines to be in your coat!
Prince has no problem with clothes but Lady is slowly warming up to the idea. She does't like sleeves or hoods. Sleeves and hoods make here grumpy :( I think Willowlooks great in pink.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone :)

Willow goes really still like that too but she walks fine if I put her on a lead but then she wouldn't play today in the coat. She doesn't like things over her head either so this was easier to put on. Mylo makes no fuss about even putting things over his head. You'd think it'd be boys with the aversion to clothes!

Yep, that's the one I got from Elaine. Beautiful, great quality and service and great value! You should definitely get more colours while she's got them.

·
Registered
114 Posts
So cute!

Yes, we too are trying to adujust to sweaters etc. When I put them on he just stands still and looks at me like, "awe mom all the other dogs will laugh at me"....lol

Then when he's out in the 10 degree weather he appreciates it. We're getting there.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww my cuties, you look adorable! Mylo, the picture of you looking up took my
breath away, you are so handsome! And Willow baby, you are getting prettier
by the minute! :love2:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Aww cuties.

Douglas loves clothes, the nut. Sometimes he feels like a nudist though and takes them off, but most of the time if I pull out a sweater Douglas comes running and stuffs his head into it.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I think Mylo is a handsome boy but it's hard to get a decent picture of him. Yep...Willow really hates clothes. Grumpy girlie!
I think it's so funny how some of them hate clothes, the coats are adorbs! Mimi had never worn clothes when she came to live with me, neither had Bijou actually! but she was older than him, anyhow at first she seemed a bit put off by it all, but over time she loves it! she just prances around now when I put a dress on her, it's the cutest thing ever.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Those pictures are adorable. Poor Willow doesn't look enthused. She's still young, she'll adapt. LOL.

Toby never minded clothes, but when we moved to NC he got really into them. Now when he wants to wear something he takes it off the shelf and brings it to me. Silly goose loveees his clothes.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Those pictures are adorable. Poor Willow doesn't look enthused. She's still young, she'll adapt. LOL.

Toby never minded clothes, but when we moved to NC he got really into them. Now when he wants to wear something he takes it off the shelf and brings it to me. Silly goose loveees his clothes.
I think that's the cutest thing! Toby has so much personality.
She'll probably just start to get used to them when it warms up and I stop needing to dress her!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts