Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found a collar that will fit Khorra's little neck and she hates it, lol! She's settled down with it now but when I first put it on she just kept scratching at it, then she would run a couple of steps and stop and for some reason she would rub her butt on the floor, then start scratching again and then repeated the whole process. Not sure what the rubbing the butt on the floor thing was about, she's stopped doing that now. She's too funny! :laughing8:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Cute.. Holly used to do the butt dragging thing she did not have worms but was told she was expressing her anal glands since when they are small sometimes they do not express enough on there own. No issues now for her and I have never taken her to get them expressed by a vet or groomer ever.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Oh that 2nd pic, just look at that little person, she's divine! Exactly the colouring I was wanting in my fourth pup but knew I wouldn't find it :(

That just her way of saying, "Mom, this collar is a pain in my fanny"! (that word has a COMPLETELY different meaning over here & in UK, so we always laugh when we say it the American way and it doesn't raise a Yankee eyebrow)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
LOL at the scooting her butt on the floor! Too funny. I would have liked to see that. I would have been rolling on the floor laughing, literally. By the way, she is absolutely beautiful. I loooove her coloring.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Khorra is such a baby doll!! I could just snuggle her up! <3 I know this is wrong and I know better, but I don't know if I would ever put her down and let her walk on her own she so adorable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts