Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eeeeeek so my collars that Jessica made me have arrived and they are beautiful!!! I got Neeva's 2 inches bigger so she can get a good wear out of it, and made Pablo's bigger too as he prefers to wear his collar lower down.

They are amazing and super sturdy I love them so much!!! Thanks so much you babe. They look great so well made. Will defos be hounding you for me, guys if you want a lovely collar made with some doggy love get in touch with Jessica :)!

Today was also Neevas second round of classes, she's graduated her Kennel Club foundation puppy classes and now she's on to the intermediate one! The class today was a bit hectic I have to say as there was 3 dogs there who showed up without contacting the trainers who were dog and people aggressive so its resulted in the trainers moving the smaller dogs to a later slot in the day and will handle the aggressive dogs head on in the morning, they're really dedicated to the doggies its fab. And more great news they're allowing Pablo to come along as well so he isn't in all on his tod so he can get a play with some treats without any charge to us which is fantastic!! So pleased.

We then took Neeva after class to get a bite to eat at a little cafe which was lovely and now we are getting ready to take them out for a walk and I'm in need of some chocolate lol!

This is my favourite picture I've taken of Neeva she's such a little doll rocking her collar.

My handsome man too with his!!

Neeva enjoying the Cafe she got so much kisses and cuddles from shoppers!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW I am so glad you like them! :D
They really do look great, aw yay!
Neeva is maturing so nicely she's gorgeous, and doing great in her classes well done babe!
Love them!!! Neevas is a bit big the now but I want use out them as I totally love them I got loads of compliments today on them too, need to get more done from you they're fab really over the moon with them and I love that they're hand made too more sentimental! She's changed so much its unreal she's growing into being my little model can't wait until her coat comes in :)!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awww, love the collars on Neeva and Pablo !!! and really cute pics too. I meant to tell you before, I love how Neeva has that one white front paw. its so cute and different
Awww thank you!! I love it too, Pablo has a bit of white on his opposite front paw so we always call them soul mates :laughing5:

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
WOW I am so glad you like them!

They really do look great, aw yay!
Neeva is maturing so nicely she's gorgeous, and doing great in her classes well done babe!
Love them!!! Neevas is a bit big the now but I want use out them as I totally love them I got loads of compliments today on them too, need to get more done from you they're fab really over the moon with them and I love that they're hand made too more sentimental! She's changed so much its unreal she's growing into being my little model can't wait until her coat comes in
!
That's good I suppose then Neeva can get plenty use out of it since they grow so quickly! Aww im so pleased :) I can't wait for her coat to come in either, she is going to be outstanding!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's good I suppose then Neeva can get plenty use out of it since they grow so quickly! Aww im so pleased :) I can't wait for her coat to come in either, she is going to be outstanding!
Cant thank you enough!! Love them. They're so sturdy too! Pablo actually wanted his on today so you've impressed him ;)

She's loosing her fluff at the moment she's still not hit the 2 pound mark yet and she'll be 4 months in over a week so I'm unsure size wise but she's got some belly on her, I love her big head and ears she looks like a lil cartoon! I almost hit a woman tonight without any warning in the shop this woman came up to me and took her out my hands without asking I was like WHAT ARE U DOING :angry4:

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
That's good I suppose then Neeva can get plenty use out of it since they grow so quickly! Aww im so pleased
I can't wait for her coat to come in either, she is going to be outstanding!
Cant thank you enough!! Love them. They're so sturdy too! Pablo actually wanted his on today so you've impressed him

She's loosing her fluff at the moment she's still not hit the 2 pound mark yet and she'll be 4 months in over a week so I'm unsure size wise but she's got some belly on her, I love her big head and ears she looks like a lil cartoon! I almost hit a woman tonight without any warning in the shop this woman came up to me and took her out my hands without asking I was like WHAT ARE U DOING
It's going to be great to see how she grows up, and omg honestly? That's so rude. What did you say? I would of got such a shock of someone did that to one of mine!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe lol love that last pic of Neeva practically tucked away in daddy's jacket. Little peanut! I bet she captured the attention of everyone with those super star looks.
I'm noticing she's grown a bit, awe...where the puppy fat? Lol she's already looking taller and less fuzzy. She reminds me a lot of Zorana's Mimi.
The colors look great! Jessica is so sweet for sending them ?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awe lol love that last pic of Neeva practically tucked away in daddy's jacket. Little peanut! I bet she captured the attention of everyone with those super star looks.
I'm noticing she's grown a bit, awe...where the puppy fat? Lol she's already looking taller and less fuzzy. She reminds me a lot of Zorana's Mimi.
Couldn't walk 10ft without getting stopped not that she minds she loves people especially kids! She's getting taller and has started blowing her coat a bit now, Pablo peed on her earlier when she ran under his peeing bush outside :rolleyes: so we bathed her and the amount of hair in the tub was crazy! I love having an LC though theres just something so beautiful about them Ava will always be my wee superstar and Pablos too ;)! I can't wait to get her a Susan Lanci harness once she's a bit bigger but its a nightmare finding a stockist in the UK!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Eeeeeek so my collars that Jessica made me have arrived and they are beautiful!!! I got Neeva's 2 inches bigger so she can get a good wear out of it, and made Pablo's bigger too as he prefers to wear his collar lower down.

They are amazing and super sturdy I love them so much!!! Thanks so much you babe. They look great so well made. Will defos be hounding you for me, guys if you want a lovely collar made with some doggy love get in touch with Jessica
!

Today was also Neevas second round of classes, she's graduated her Kennel Club foundation puppy classes and now she's on to the intermediate one! The class today was a bit hectic I have to say as there was 3 dogs there who showed up without contacting the trainers who were dog and people aggressive so its resulted in the trainers moving the smaller dogs to a later slot in the day and will handle the aggressive dogs head on in the morning, they're really dedicated to the doggies its fab. And more great news they're allowing Pablo to come along as well so he isn't in all on his tod so he can get a play with some treats without any charge to us which is fantastic!! So pleased.

We then took Neeva after class to get a bite to eat at a little cafe which was lovely and now we are getting ready to take them out for a walk and I'm in need of some chocolate lol!

This is my favourite picture I've taken of Neeva she's such a little doll rocking her collar.

My handsome man too with his!!

Neeva enjoying the Cafe she got so much kisses and cuddles from shoppers!
Couldn't walk 10ft without getting stopped not that she minds she loves people especially kids! She's getting taller and has started blowing her coat a bit now, Pablo peed on her earlier when she ran under his peeing bush outside
so we bathed her and the amount of hair in the tub was crazy! I love having an LC though theres just something so beautiful about them Ava will always be my wee superstar and Pablos too
! I can't wait to get her a Susan Lanci harness once she's a bit bigger but its a nightmare finding a stockist in the UK!!
Awe lol that Neeva is a wild child! Does she enjoy her baths? Mine are okay with it. But it's not their fave.
Having a longcoat is a lot of fun. People who've only had smooth coats think that there is such a huge difference, but long coats really are still very much chi's in personality. There's just something so elegant and graceful about the long hair. If you ever get a third...will it be a long or short?
Thanks boo! Ava is such a little starlet she really does balance out my whole crew. It just wouldn't be the same without her.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Awe lol that Neeva is a wild child! Dies age enjoy her baths? Mine are okay with it. But it's not their fave.
Having a longcoat is a lot of fun. People who've only had smooth coats think that there is such a huge difference, but long coats really are still very much chi's in personality. There's just something so elegant and graceful about the long hair. If you ever get a third...will it be a long or short?
Thanks boo! Ava is such a little starlet she really does balance out my whole crew. It just wouldn't be the same without her.
She's totally nuts Pablo is quite mellow and a bit reserved with people he doesn't know where as Neeva is like a speed train constantly wanting her belly rubbed and she will get so sassy if you don't do it! They tolerate the baths sometimes pablo will fall asleep in the tub he finds it quite soothing lol! I'll defos get a third but not until I've got Neeva trained its much easier that way for me, Pablo was trained when I got Neeva and its been great! But I'd love either a cream LC or a cream smooth coat I'm stuck on what I want first though! Total weakness for the creams! I love sables too, Neevas breeder kept a pup from a previous litter and oh my god he was fantastic he was a blonde cream colour but with black sableing it was so unusual! Would you ever add another one to your beautiful crew?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe lol that Neeva is a wild child! Dies age enjoy her baths? Mine are okay with it. But it's not their fave.
She's totally nuts Pablo is quite mellow and a bit reserved with people he doesn't know where as Neeva is like a speed train constantly wanting her belly rubbed and she will get so sassy if you don't do it! I'll defos get a third but not until I've got Neeva trained its much easier that way for me, Pablo was trained when I got Neeva and its been great! But I'd love either a cream LC or a cream smooth coat I'm stuck on what I want first though! Total weakness for the creams! I love sables too, Neevas breeder kept a pup from a previous litter and oh my god he was fantastic he was a blonde cream colour but with black sableing it was so unusual! Would you ever add another one to your beautiful crew?
My Braxton is a sable. I just wish sables would keep the look that they have when they were pups lol. As they grow those black Hayes really diminish a lot and they turn more red or fawn. I love the creme color too. Especially white with creme markings. I saw a girl online recentky who was just stunning. The creme boy with the sailing you're describing sounds divine.
Maybe someday I'd add another long coat. It's really hard not to keep adding chi's lol. But I think we have a good system going with my four. And I think someday when I buy a house, I'd strongly consider adding another.
I'm right there with yuh, I like adding chi's once one puppy is trained and has been lived on a great deal. But I do however like to keep them pretty close in age.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My Braxton is a sable. I just wish sables would keep the look that they have when they were pups lol. As they grow those black Hayes really diminish a lot and they turn more red or fawn. I love the creme color too. Especially white with creme markings. I saw a girl online recentky who was just stunning. The creme boy with the sailing you're describing sounds divine.
Maybe someday I'd add another long coat. It's really hard not to keep adding chi's lol. But I think we have a good system going with my four. And I think someday when I buy a house, I'd strongly consider adding another.
I'm right there with yuh, I like adding chi's once one puppy is trained and has been lived on a great deal. But I do however like to keep them pretty close in age.
I love the sables I also like the mystery of how they'll come out! We almost got a sable there was 3 in Neevas litter but i fell in love with her she was so calm and collected.. Oh how I've been falsely advertised :laughing5: me and john call her the extraction as we are convinced she was extracted from hell lol! She is insane, when I put her to bed at night she gets so so sassy and you can hear her rage breathing and rolling around :eek: I do know ill defo get one but I love to focus all my time with training the one, Pablo is really good and neeva is doing fab! Maybe when she's 9 months we will add another! Another girl I think :)! we are looking at new houses the now and i find myself saying "no way the dogs wouldnt like that" what have I turned into lol!! :laughing5:

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
The collars look great. 😀 I love that you are continuing Neeva's training, it's such a joy to have them happy and well trained enough to take them with you wherever you can and for off-leash runs etc. she is lovely.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Love their new collars. That was so nice of Jessica. Pablo looks so proud to show off his new collar in that picture. Looks like Neeva is starting to blow some of her puppy coat, but still a tiny ball of fur. She is stunning.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zaahNPbads

Meoshia this is what I'm dealing with right now
OMG! Neeva with the little paw motion at the beginning of the video. Too cute for words! I love it! Can watch chi's play all day! This is Aca and Brax lol. Forever play wrestling!
Neeva is mental the noises she makes she sounds genuinely possessed lol!! I love watching them play it's hilarious pablo always lets her win though ;)

The collars look great. 😀 I love that you are continuing Neeva's training, it's such a joy to have them happy and well trained enough to take them with you wherever you can and for off-leash runs etc. she is lovely.
Thank you!! I love training her she's so smart catches on very well, the trainers are fantastic they are thinking once she's completed all the classes to put her on to the therapy dog training which would be lovely! She's a wee sweetheart.

Love their new collars. That was so nice of Jessica. Pablo looks so proud to show off his new collar in that picture. Looks like Neeva is starting to blow some of her puppy coat, but still a tiny ball of fur. She is stunning.
Pablo really loves it he wanted me to put it on him last night I was holding it and he kept putting his head through the hole lol! I never noticed her blowing it much until the last few days I see it now she's casting it everywhere she will be few months in a week im excited for when she blows all of it and she starts to get her adult coat in its exciting. Thank you for compliment on her she sends you dog kisses!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts