Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here ya go Kristi....as requested :D

Addy and Bailey's new collars came yesterday. They are the rolled leather one's that Kristi is always recommending. They are awesome!!! I was actually suprised at how nice they are (better than I expected)

I guess you cant really see Bailey's but its red:)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
They are super cute chi chis ;) I just wanted to see Addy and Bailey ;) I've seen the collars (duh!). Addy really does have pretty pretty eyes!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They look lovely in their new collars! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
They look great! We've got rolled leather collars but just the ones from Petco...nothing special or any fancy colors. LOL I love the yellow though--that's perfect for Addy! Bailey looks handsome too--look at that muzzle getting "grey"!! haha Maxie is getting grey too...old boys they are. :p

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awl they are so so cute!! Yes bailey is sooo fluffy can't see the collar at all :(
It looks really nice when the tags and collar match. That's 1 reason i'm leaning toward a blue collar since finns tag has blue.
** Addy has such beautiful eyes :love1: **
Thank you!!! She does have big round marble eyes! Only problem is when you kiss her...your mouth gets wet from the big eyes :D

They are super cute chi chis ;) I just wanted to see Addy and Bailey ;) I've seen the collars (duh!). Addy really does have pretty pretty eyes!
Thanks!!!!

They look lovely in their new collars! :)
Thank you :)

So nice! Love them and their collars!
Thank you :)

They look great! We've got rolled leather collars but just the ones from Petco...nothing special or any fancy colors. LOL I love the yellow though--that's perfect for Addy! Bailey looks handsome too--look at that muzzle getting "grey"!! haha Maxie is getting grey too...old boys they are. :p
I know...whats up with the grey muzzle???!! Dh mentioned something about that a couple of weeks ago. He also has lighter hair on his legs :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts