Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my babies a new crate.I have a pink one for them but i didnt want my baby boy to feel left out so i will rotate them monthly they are only in them when i am out but they are so cute i think:).lol This is their pink one
This is their new blue one

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Lovely! Wish I could find a pretty coloured one for my two, but they have a gold one and a black one instead.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Nice! I love the blue! :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thankyou everyone.Hope all your babies are well they are all such cuties....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi london.I got the pink one from a site called kyra&luna.And the blue one from a site called splendidpets.I looked for ages for the blue one it was hard to get one from the uk.They are good quaility also....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks a lot everyone for your nice comments.Hope all your babies are well.:)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hi london.I got the pink one from a site called kyra&luna.And the blue one from a site called splendidpets.I looked for ages for the blue one it was hard to get one from the uk.They are good quaility also....
Thanks!

Just had a look at the pink is out of stock :(

The blue one on the other site is in stock but I'm not sure which I prefer lol

I'll just keep checking back ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well if it helps they are both adorable but i found the blue one closes better and is cheaper than the pink but i love them both.I take it you are like me a boy and a girl.I put a pink bed in the blue crate and a blue bed in the pink.Not needed but i like to rotate cant resist buying them new things..

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have the pink one for my late Pit Bull!! I always get compliments on it. What a great idea to have both and mix and match with the bedding!! x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts