Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why are some chihuahuas so expensive, besides their size and color...that i can understand, being registered... that, too, i can also understand... i've noticed a lot of ppl out there w/o champion bloodlines or champion sired sell their pups at uppermarket value... what is champion bloodline or champion sired? how much does a health cerificate cost?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shesh! how come other ppls still buy them even if they're not champion bloodlines?? a lot of ppl charge a lot mainly because of color period... do a lot of chi buyers know this?? I was looking to adopt another puppy on www.puppyfind.com and omg... i meant no harm asking why the puppy was $850 when it isn't champion sired or has champion bloodlines... she said that her and her friend spent a lot of time on that pup and they deserved it. Which I can understand, but when I asked her what they did with the pup they simply emailed me back rudely saying if i can't afford her then don't buy her in big font cap letters! i didn't mind paying any price because when u fall in love, you basically fall in love rite? You don't ask why of course. But i was concerned that if the pup had any background health issues I want to know so that I am aware of it not becuz I want to judge it... rite? man... my experience has been quite negative. thanks for clueing me in... what else could be important?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My Chi and I

how do i get on a waiting list for a kennel? and by kennel, does it mean like the ckc or akc.. that type of kennel?

i own a chi now... his name is bubbles... and I know what you mean by the owners showing no care of their welfare. When I first got bubbles, the lady charged me $550... just because... then she lowered it to $450 if it was cash. I fell in love with bubbles when i saw him at first sight becuz he is so mischievious. LoL! I did call her back when bubble didn't eat and they got really irritated. They don't even call me to see how he's doing! I mean... at least one phone call tho rite? Like how's everything going? Also, for some reason bubble had fleas when he was only 8weeks! I freaked out becuz this was my 1st puppy... so I called Petco and asked them if they had any flea medication... thank god they did... I don't think the owner of the pups cared.

Finally, small world... I ran into a girl who bought a black and brown one from the same lady.... one of bubbles brothers and she paid $350! The owner said they refuse to sell it in the $300s because they're not mutts! I was like whhhhaat!!!!??? I'm confused! So, is bubbles a muttt!?!?? Well, that didn't bother me cuz bubbles won me over with his personality hehe!

Okay, now back to the waiting list? where do I apply? and how do i get qualified?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.