Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got some new pictures of the girls today. The lady who has Cosette's sister is so nice, she sent me a new Guess carrier and harness, dress, and shirt for Cosette to get well from her spay. :D So I snapped some pictures, you can all see just how wicked Cosette looks like a vampire, she's still being nasty to the other chis when they get close to me. I was really surprised that Cosette loves this carrier so much. As soon as I took it out she crawled right in and didn't want to get out. She's still sleeping in it in the living room now! Deedlit liked it too but didn't want to stay in long. It was a nice surprise since they don't normally care for carriers. (Pictures broken up into a couple posts)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wicked Cosette ;)

And Wicked Cosette. ;)

Done. :D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Cosette is such a peanut!! Even when she's "wicked" she's so cute!!

And I love Deedlit's face, she looks like such a sweetheart.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:lol: Cosette!! She looks so funny and so cute at the same time with her monster face on! :lol:

I LOVE Deedlit. There is something just so special about her. :love5:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Those pictures are great!!! And that carrier is awesome, that was so nice of that woman! :D Lucky lucky!

I have to say that the 2nd to last one of Cosette is my all time fave. That is just hilarious!! It looks like she thinks she's tough stuff!! :p
Deedlit just looks like she's the sweetest girl in the world. :love5:

·
Registered
795 Posts
I love it!!!!! Her little face growling is too cute! My mom chi Suki Su is black and white and does the same thing, hates it when other dogs get near her, she'll show that same face! And your carrier is sooooo pretty! I want one. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts