Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my order which was some wooflink tops and a louisdog vest and some Susan lanci.
The louisdog small fits Millie perfectly so very pleased with that. The wooflink 2 is slightly baggy around her tummy and so next time I'm going to try and 1 hopefully it will be a nicer fit.
The Susan lanci collar fits perfectly however the harness came in the wrong size and so I will put photos on of millie wearing the right size when it gets delivered.

Millie in the car with mamma

Action shot of Darcy trying to scare millie haha!

Everyone playing in the garden

Gucci sunbathing

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Millie looks so cute in all her new things. I especially love the cupcake mon tank and I love how the SL collar matches the donut top perfect !!

love the puppy pics too. :)

awww, too bad she sent the wrong size harness... I hope it doesn't take too long for her to get you a replacement one

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Millie looks so cute in all her new things. I especially love the cupcake mon tank and I love how the SL collar matches the donut top perfect !!

love the puppy pics too. :)

awww, too bad she sent the wrong size harness... I hope it doesn't take too long for her to get you a replacement one
thankyou hunny she does look like a real cutie, the cupcakemon tank fits the best and she is really comfortable in it. she wore it under the pretty pet coat that I got from meoshia today.
I love the perfect pink colour glad I went with it, I chose puppy pink and French lavender in my next order.
Melissa was really nice about it she apologised and said she contacted the designer to rush the new harness and also said she was going to send me a gift for the inconvenience. bless her heart, she is lovely.
are you waiting on any orders at the minute? :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
thankyou hunny she does look like a real cutie, the cupcakemon tank fits the best and she is really comfortable in it. she wore it under the pretty pet coat that I got from meoshia today.
I love the perfect pink colour glad I went with it, I chose puppy pink and French lavender in my next order.
Melissa was really nice about it she apologised and said she contacted the designer to rush the new harness and also said she was going to send me a gift for the inconvenience. bless her heart, she is lovely.
are you waiting on any orders at the minute? :)
I love the perfect pink color too. I have that one for Ellie in the sparkly style ( forgot the name of it . lol ) .
I will be ordering a puppy pink color for Ellie when I place my next order. I been wanting that color for a long time.
Melissa is a sweetheart. that's one of the reasons I love to order from DC. we get really good customer service. awww, cant wait to see what she sends you for a gift :).

yes, I have one DC order from the very last sale. its the Wow padding dress for Minnie in Red, and the LD terry dress in pink for Ellie.

also, I have an order that I think i'll get today from Pariero for the Kawaii tees and dresses for Minnie and for Ellie

and a doggie tag from Etsy should be on its way to me too.

and one little summer dress for Ellie I got from Ebay at a real bargain price

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the perfect pink color too. I have that one for Ellie in the sparkly style ( forgot the name of it . lol ) .
I will be ordering a puppy pink color for Ellie when I place my next order. I been wanting that color for a long time.
Melissa is a sweetheart. that's one of the reasons I love to order from DC. we get really good customer service. awww, cant wait to see what she sends you for a gift :).

yes, I have one DC order from the very last sale. its the Wow padding dress for Minnie in Red, and the LD terry dress in pink for Ellie.

also, I have an order that I think i'll get today from Pariero for the Kawaii tees and dresses for Minnie and for Ellie

and a doggie tag from Etsy should be on its way to me too.

and one little summer dress for Ellie I got from Ebay at a real bargain price

what you going to order in puppy pink? I got the puppy pink nouveau bow, puppy pink tissavel fur coat and the tiffis gift tail bow collar.
yeah I was impressed by the way she dealt with it it only took her ten minutes to get in touch which was great.
ah I ordered the wow padding dress too in the cream though not the red but unfortunately once I sent the order Melissa replied and said it was out of stock in the size I needed so I changed it for the lofty collar and the wizard of oz collar.
ellie is going to look gorgeous in the pink LD terry dress I was going to get it too but decided on the LD frill top instead.
im looking forward to see a thread including photos of your pariero order? as ive never ordered pariero before so id like to see some more of it before I do.
I was looking at some dog tags on etsy too I found a lovely one with a blue dangling stone it was beautiful I also got a Mohawk hoodie from etsy I should receive it soon.
I love finding deals on ebay! I actually came across two plain SL harnesses for really cheap in size TC for like £10!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
what you going to order in puppy pink? I got the puppy pink nouveau bow, puppy pink tissavel fur coat and the tiffis gift tail bow collar.
yeah I was impressed by the way she dealt with it it only took her ten minutes to get in touch which was great.
ah I ordered the wow padding dress too in the cream though not the red but unfortunately once I sent the order Melissa replied and said it was out of stock in the size I needed so I changed it for the lofty collar and the wizard of oz collar.
ellie is going to look gorgeous in the pink LD terry dress I was going to get it too but decided on the LD frill top instead.
im looking forward to see a thread including photos of your pariero order? as ive never ordered pariero before so id like to see some more of it before I do.
I was looking at some dog tags on etsy too I found a lovely one with a blue dangling stone it was beautiful I also got a Mohawk hoodie from etsy I should receive it soon.
I love finding deals on ebay! I actually came across two plain SL harnesses for really cheap in size TC for like £10!
I want to get Ellie a collar in Puppy pink. it will be either the twisted whiskers, the nouveau bow one or the tailbow one ... ( I haven't decided yet . lol ).

I love the color red on Minnie so that was my first choice. Did you see the Wow padding pants coat ? that one they probably have in the size you want and they have it in a pretty beige color too.
i'll try to post pics when I get the Pariero. it may be a few days or so though... not sure but I will post pics for sure

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want to get Ellie a collar in Puppy pink. it will be either the twisted whiskers, the nouveau bow one or the tailbow one ... ( I haven't decided yet . lol ).

I love the color red on Minnie so that was my first choice. Did you see the Wow padding pants coat ? that one they probably have in the size you want and they have it in a pretty beige color too.
i'll try to post pics when I get the Pariero. it may be a few days or so though... not sure but I will post pics for sure
I hadn't actually saw the padding pants coat, but just googled and saw it on funnyfur, it is gorgeous im going to see if its available on DC and add it to my wishlist and get it on m next order if its there.
its hard to chose isn't it haha, I was surprised how small the 'big' bow collar was for some reason I was expecting it to be abit bigger.
also you know the post you made earlier with the things your selling, have you uploaded everything on that thread or are you selling other things?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I hadn't actually saw the padding pants coat, but just googled and saw it on funnyfur, it is gorgeous im going to see if its available on DC and add it to my wishlist and get it on m next order if its there.
its hard to chose isn't it haha, I was surprised how small the 'big' bow collar was for some reason I was expecting it to be abit bigger.
also you know the post you made earlier with the things your selling, have you uploaded everything on that thread or are you selling other things?
here is the link for the Wow padding pants coat on DC ( it also comes in a pretty blues color )

Doggie Couture Shop

it was hard to decide which one I wanted for Minnie but I chose the wow padding dress cause I love red on Minnie the best of all colors. but, the style of the wow padding pants is so gorgeous. I just love it !!!

I have a big bow collar too . I would of thought the bow would of been bigger too. so , I wont get anymore big bow or crystal rocks or plain collars cause Ellie has a lot of neck hair and they don't show up as nice as the ones with the bigger bows.

the thread with the xxs rrc things, I probably have some more xxs rrc to add.
I also have some xs rrc things too and some boys xs and xxs rrc.

I think that's about it for now that I am going to add.
I know i'm holding the LD bunny hoodie for you. I can hold it as long as you'd like.... I just don't think I can get to looking thru all my other LD things . maybe I can look some more later next week but, I don't have much. its just things I bought for Latte that were size S and Ellie is an XS. Most everything was all in ones though

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here is the link for the Wow padding pants coat on DC ( it also comes in a pretty blues color )

Doggie Couture Shop

it was hard to decide which one I wanted for Minnie but I chose the wow padding dress cause I love red on Minnie the best of all colors. but, the style of the wow padding pants is so gorgeous. I just love it !!!

I have a big bow collar too . I would of thought the bow would of been bigger too. so , I wont get anymore big bow or crystal rocks or plain collars cause Ellie has a lot of neck hair and they don't show up as nice as the ones with the bigger bows.

the thread with the xxs rrc things, I probably have some more xxs rrc to add.
I also have some xs rrc things too and some boys xs and xxs rrc.

I think that's about it for now that I am going to add.
I know i'm holding the LD bunny hoodie for you. I can hold it as long as you'd like.... I just don't think I can get to looking thru all my other LD things . maybe I can look some more later next week but, I don't have much. its just things I bought for Latte that were size S and Ellie is an XS. Most everything was all in ones though

thankyou ive added the padding pants coat onto my wish list, I love both colours but I would go for the cream.
I don't think I will get more big bows either, maybe just stick with the bigger options as millies neck hair is the same as ellies.
I will wait till next week once you've looked through your LD size S things as its likely I would like them. its no rush though just let me know when you get round to it :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
thankyou ive added the padding pants coat onto my wish list, I love both colours but I would go for the cream.
I don't think I will get more big bows either, maybe just stick with the bigger options as millies neck hair is the same as ellies.
I will wait till next week once you've looked through your LD size S things as its likely I would like them. its no rush though just let me know when you get round to it :)
ok... I know I have this one in size S , too big for Ellie and too small for Minnie

http://www.funnyfur.com/louisdog-bibbidi-sweater-set.aspx

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I will wait till next week once you've looked through your LD size S things as its likely I would like them. its no rush though just let me know when you get round to it
ok... I know I have this one in size S , too big for Ellie and too small for Minnie

http://www.funnyfur.com/louisdog-bibbidi-sweater-set.aspx
What colour, black or blue?
Please say blue!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What colour, black or blue?
Please say blue!
yep. It is the blue one. I have the blue one in size S that I will sell, and I have an XS for Ellie but they only had the black in her size
. its still cute though.
I have to look for the scarf . I have it , I think its on a hanger though. I will find it by next week
Great that will be perfect for winter with the hoodie I'm buying off you too :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe! I love everything on Millie. Pink is definitely her color. The chihuahua tee and big bow collar are my favorite. Miss Millie is such a great little model. What a spoiled girl!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awe! I love everything on Millie. Pink is definitely her color. The chihuahua tee and big bow collar are my favorite. Miss Millie is such a great little model. What a spoiled girl!
She really does suit pink :D
I'm so happy with it all, just looking forward to getting the correct size harness. She does like to pose for photos haha, as soon as I put her clothes on and move all the cushions she it's in her spot and waits for me to get the camera it's so cute.
Are you waiting on any other orders now?:)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts