Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well finally me and the bf had time to go to home depot and get the necessary rods and stoppers for the closet! :D

this "cabinet" came in pieces so the bf had to screw in each piece one by one lmaooo~ i forgot how long it took but it didnt come with good instructions at all but was fun to watch him make it while i handed him the screws~ *phew* my job was hard :lol:

my bf is so handy :)

im not quite sure how i will decorate this but i was thinking maybe....pink pink all over and then make a painting on it as im goo with acrylic paint :daisy: we'll see.... :D

i still need to get some hangers :laughing5:

oops forgot to put a chi pic!
here's dex snoozin before we went out

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need something to store the dogs stuff in soooo bad. It is in closets and cabinets all over the house! Can't wait to see it all decorated, I'm jealous.
lol you should get something then!!! :D i just have a big binful of his clothes downstairs in the laundry room and then some in the garage and the new future pup's clothes in my dresser~

OMG thats exactly the type of doggie closet Ive been thinking about. I can't wait to see it once your done painting it!!!
hehe! i had a hard choice between 2 cabinet boxes or 3, so i chose the 3 one :D i figured the future pup will be having a lot of stuff coming in hehehe~ i cant wait either!!!! i have to be creative :)

It's very nice! :)
thankie! ^_^

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice! Can't wait to see what you do with it.
thanks mary! :D

Hurry up and paint it so we can see lolol!!!
LMAO! you come and help then! SHEESH :lol:

Don't want my chi to see this thread.... think she will be jealous....
lmaoooo! :)

so cool! i want something like that but have no room in my bedroom! LOL i mite just give tillie half of my wardrobe! and dexter looks cute as always! x
thankie! yea i dont have room in my room so its going to the livingroom most likely :) thanks ! :D

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Woman, you bought a cabinet and put it together, that is not hard!
I want to see sweat and tears!!! Paint it, decorate it, transform it...
only then you will get my "Ohh and AWWW" :coolwink:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Woman, you bought a cabinet and put it together, that is not hard!
I want to see sweat and tears!!! Paint it, decorate it, transform it...
only then you will get my "Ohh and AWWW" :coolwink:
oh no MY LS! how could you!!! be so mean.... *cries*
lmaooo~ it wasnt easy, it came in many pieces PLUS we went to a couple different stores looking for an affordable yet nice one :( i dont have the cabinet just yet, its still at the bf's place since the rain was too much for it to handle from outside an APT to another couple blocks down

Cant wait to see pics of it painted. I've been searching for something to use to make my pack one.
hehe yea SEE! it takes forever to find the right thing! at first i was thinkin of using somethin for "kids" but it was like $70 and wasnt worth it >.<

Cute! Can't wait to see it with things in it :)
hehe thanks rms! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.