Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a lunatic so I convinced my husband to adopt Kashi's sister who is a LC. We've named her Moka. She has an odd face and she is a chunk but I love her. She is the sweetest thing. Because she is bigger she eats a lot better than Kashi and I don't have to freak out every hour that she isn't eatting or pooping lol.

And since I am a crazy with five dogs I figured I'd be more crazy and sew them some more dresses for St. Patty's Day. Got one so far, modeled by Moka. Then I got distracted and designed another pattern to fit Coco and Pepper.

·
Registered
384 Posts
awwwh! they are all so adorable! ilike the dresses btw! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those little chocolate sisters are sooooooooooo cute!! Great dresses too!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Oh Moka is sooo cute, I love how she and Kashi are exactly the same colouring but look like total opposites :)

I love those dresses too, you are very creative.

I never thought of making dresses for Tinkerbell myself, I will have to give it a go one of these days.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The dresses are pretty easy, everything just uses a simple harness base. You should definately give it a try. The more I make the better I'm getting. I'm working up to Lori status so I can make awesome things like her carriers ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww congrats on your new addition, she's so precious! I love all of your little ones, they are so adorable - love the dresses! :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
They have reallly pretty eyes! and love the choc colourings with their little white feet!Congrats on the new addition their all super cute!
And love the dress's x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, sisters... I love them! Congratulations on adding little Moka to the family. She looks precious in the St. Paddy's dress. You have a lovely family of little girls going there..lol

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Very lovely chis and dresses. I really want to learn to sew one of these days. I am so impressed by all of these talented people.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
OH MY! Your newest addition is sooooo cute! Kashi looks a lot like my Roxy, with the chocolate color and white paws/belly! The dresses are cute as well! And what beautiful models you have there! :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi your puppies will be so happy being sisters for life you gave them the best gift and you are a plus on your fashion

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats on the new arrival, what a pair of cuties!!! I love the dresses..I must do some sewing for our wee Button...she is very "dressable" LOL. I can just picture her in lovely outfits with a bit of "bling"...which is wierd since I am not a "bling" person LOL :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
But chihuahuas are so blingy! I'm not a bling person either, but I constantly want to put little rhinestone things on mine lol.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yes, you're right they are very "Blingy"!!! I am already on the lookout for all things rhinestone for Button. :)
I want a necklace like the wee Chi wore in Beverly Hills Chihuahua, the first movie...didn't know there was a second one till today lol. We are a bit behind the times here in NZ :) If he spots me looking for a necklace for Button, my poor husband will know for sure that I have totally lost the plot :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Do a search on ebay for "Dog Necklace", I just did & there are some gorgeous ones. That was on Australian ebay, but pretty sure they are all from China anyway so should be on international sites.

I think some might just have to 'appear' on my girls some day soon lol! :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts