Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was 'country comes to town' in our nearest town, where farmers bring their animals and tractors and people have stalls etc. I brought the girls for the day out, I think it's really good for them to experience things like this. They got LOADS of attention, this is a pic of them having a rest lol

I bought them dresses for Sugars birthday on Monday from one of the stalls

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Awwwhhh I love sugar and spice! They look gorgeous, as usual! Gotta show Leo, he thinks sugar is his long lost twin!! So precious!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Pretty girls. :) I can't believe how much Spice has grown up. I remember when you first brought her home. Feels like it was not that long ago!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are so beautiful, love the pictures and your babies!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
Awe thank u so much :)

Awwwhhh I love sugar and spice! They look gorgeous, as usual! Gotta show Leo, he thinks sugar is his long lost twin!! So precious!
Thank u! Lol I kno it's funny how alike they are!

aaww so sweet they are adorable.
Thank u :)
Such cute dresses!
Thanks! Sugars not too fussed on wearing clothes but will tolerate it as long as they have no sleeves so she can walk easy! So these dresses are perfect :p

They are just the prettiest little girls! Thank you for the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
Awe thank u no probs i know people love seeing chihuahua pics, I do too, esp wen they are dressed up and I rarely get nice pics of Sugar naked let alone in a dress lol :)

Pretty girls. :) I can't believe how much Spice has grown up. I remember when you first brought her home. Feels like it was not that long ago!
I know it's mad isn't it, like Spice was tiny when I first got her, way smaller than Sugar had been at that age. But she's grown loads and is now bigger than Sugar and still growing lol. She's about 4lb, though she looks bigger than that I think. She's solid! Not my little baby no more :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts