Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Wow, what great pics. I just love the hoodies with smiley faces on. I love that you put them all in the same outfits, looks so good. Did you get a lot of snow? I'm yet to get any, which is good as I hate it.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, what great pics. I just love the hoodies with smiley faces on. I love that you put them all in the same outfits, looks so good. Did you get a lot of snow? I'm yet to get any, which is good as I hate it.
thanks Sally. i'm really happy with the Smile hoodies. the quality is so nice. much nicer than I expected. I love to dress them all alike :) .

yes, we got ALOT of snow ! we had a blizzard here. we got 34 1/2 inches of snow... the most we have ever had here in my city. hopefully, we wont get too much more cause there is no where to put anymore . I don't like snow either

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
thanks Sally. i'm really happy with the Smile hoodies. the quality is so nice. much nicer than I expected. I love to dress them all alike :) .

yes, we got ALOT of snow ! we had a blizzard here. we got 34 1/2 inches of snow... the most we have ever had here in my city. hopefully, we wont get too much more cause there is no where to put anymore . I don't like snow either
Omg that's a lot of snow. We get a tiny bit and the whole country grinds to a halt, who knows how we would cope with that much. It is nice to see in other peoples pics though lol. Keep warm :p

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I love when they all match. i remember the Orange stars tank from when Moeshia posted it. I just love that. Was that only available in the package deal? I didn't see it on the Pariero site. All your kids are so cute and Ellie is quite the pretty young lady these days,

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Omg that's a lot of snow. We get a tiny bit and the whole country grinds to a halt, who knows how we would cope with that much. It is nice to see in other peoples pics though lol. Keep warm :p
we are used to a lot of snow , but this was record breaking and just too much. I was so happy that we never lost our power. here's a couple more pics of during and after the storm

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love when they all match. i remember the Orange stars tank from when Moeshia posted it. I just love that. Was that only available in the package deal? I didn't see it on the Pariero site. All your kids are so cute and Ellie is quite the pretty young lady these days,
thanks Lynda. Originally, they only offered the 4 items from the lucky bag in the lucky bag, but just the other day I noticed that they just started offering the items individually on the Japan site. none of the 4 items were offered in size XS ( the size I got for Ellie ). I think Ellie got the last lucky bag.

anyways, the Japan site, if you want to look at the items, is Pariero-mall.com

i'm pretty sure, if you message Pariero, they will let you buy a star tank separately, and it looks like they are only 20 dollars each. they do sell out fast though, so... if you want one, I wouldn't wait too long

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Whoa that's a lot of snow! We are supposed to be getting a storm starting tonight through Monday morning. Ellie and the gang look adorable in their Pariero things. My fave is the no 5 tank on Ellie. And the smile hoodie is perfect in her. I love your Bessie Barnie bed. We have the same one, but with brown minky in one side.
Melissa finally added the ruff ruff thermals for me a couple days ago, and I was able to buy two using the 30% 'blizzard' coupon. They shipped already. Can't wait to get them.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts

As Elaina said, it's best to get them now. I see they have all of the LUcky bag things in size ss, which should fit Prince and Sapphire. And for sure the LA owner will order for you if you just email him and ask. Who were you thinking of getting the star tank for?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Whoa that's a lot of snow! We are supposed to be getting a storm starting tonight through Monday morning. Ellie and the gang look adorable in their Pariero things. My fave is the no 5 tank on Ellie. And the smile hoodie is perfect in her. I love your Bessie Barnie bed. We have the same one, but with brown minky in one side.
Melissa finally added the ruff ruff thermals for me a couple days ago, and I was able to buy two using the 30% 'blizzard' coupon. They shipped already. Can't wait to get them.
I know... I am so done with snow. I would be happy to never see it again. but, starting at 1 am on Monday and lasting the whole day Monday, we are supposed to get another 8 to 12 inches :(. I don't know where we are gonna put it all.
Thanks, I am very happy with all the Pariero things. I love the no 5 tank on Ellie too. in fact, I love it so much, that I am tempted to break my shopping ban and see if I can get the black no 5 tank for her too cause it looks like in XS its still available. The smile hoodie is so nice. i'm so happy with the quality. there is a lot of growing room in it too. it actually is a bit big on her. she did slip her little front leg out of it after a few hours of wearing it .

yes, the wild kingdom B&B beds are so pretty. I love all the varieties of them, like the one you got and the one Lynda has ( with a lighter color on the bottom ).

I saw that Melissa added those thermals. i'm not tempted to get them even though I really love the one with the hearts. I have so many pretty ones. I think I have every pattern they ever made ( except the new ones now ).

I am only waiting for the SL tailbow collar in leopard for Ellie, and the pink dots tank for Tootsie , and the organic denim dress for Ellie.

I just checked the US and the Japan Pariero sites , and they changed the chart and now it says the black XS is no longer available :-(. well, at least I don't have to be tempted about breaking my shopping ban :daisy:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww I love all the outfits. Ellie is growing into such a pretty little girl! I'm not usually drawn to onesies, but I really love this yellow one with the ears on the hood. The picture with the hood on is just too cute! And gosh, all that snow! I'm freezing just looking that these pictures. lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aww I love all the outfits. Ellie is growing into such a pretty little girl! I'm not usually drawn to onesies, but I really love this yellow one with the ears on the hood. The picture with the hood on is just too cute! And gosh, all that snow! I'm freezing just looking that these pictures. lol
thanks Camille ! I don't usually put an all in one on Tootsie and Minnie. I think this is Tootsies only one, and Minnie only has one other. we have been having very bitter cold weather here. way below freezing. so, these do help keep them nice and warm, and they are cute. I know, I cant believe we have all this snow and we'll be getting more on Monday ...

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I know... I am so done with snow. I would be happy to never see it again. but, starting at 1 am on Monday and lasting the whole day Monday, we are supposed to get another 8 to 12 inches :(. I don't know where we are gonna put it all.

Thanks, I am very happy with all the Pariero things. I love the no 5 tank on Ellie too. in fact, I love it so much, that I am tempted to break my shopping ban and see if I can get the black no 5 tank for her too cause it looks like in XS its still available. The smile hoodie is so nice. i'm so happy with the quality. there is a lot of growing room in it too. it actually is a bit big on her. she did slip her little front leg out of it after a few hours of wearing it .

yes, the wild kingdom B&B beds are so pretty. I love all the varieties of them, like the one you got and the one Lynda has ( with a lighter color on the bottom ).

I saw that Melissa added those thermals. i'm not tempted to get them even though I really love the one with the hearts. I have so many pretty ones. I think I have every pattern they ever made ( except the new ones now ).

I am only waiting for the SL tailbow collar in leopard for Ellie, and the pink dots tank for Tootsie , and the organic denim dress for Ellie.

I just checked the US and the Japan Pariero sites , and they changed the chart and now it says the black XS is no longer available :-(. well, at least I don't have to be tempted about breaking my shopping ban :daisy:

Wow that's a lot of snow. It is snowing here too 😥. And we are supposed to get a lot.

I was at Tails in the city today and got Ava the LD twirly dress, a ruff ruff thermal and another pretty dress. I'll have to send you pics. It was actually a nice day earlier.

I'm still waiting for my LD order. Hopefully that won't take too long. I really curious to see how the in love top looks in person.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow that's a lot of snow. It is snowing here too ��. And we are supposed to get a lot.

I was at Tails in the city today and got Ava the LD twirly dress, a ruff ruff thermal and another pretty dress. I'll have to send you pics. It was actually a nice day earlier.

I'm still waiting for my LD order. Hopefully that won't take too long. I really curious to see how the in love top looks in person.
yeah, the snow is supposed to start after midnight tonight. 3 to 5 inches tonight and then another 8 to 12 inches tomorrow. I hope they are wrong and we don't get that much :-(.

oh, I love the Twirly dress. I almost ordered the royal blue one for Ellie on my very last DC order but I talked myself out of it cause of not knowing what size she will end up being when full grown.

i'm curious about that in love top too. if they still have any left after my shopping ban, I may get one .

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Love love love all 3 NYE bags you got the girls! I think it's so sweet you got them all 1 so no one is left out, girls you have the BEST mama!
When baby D gets here, I may need to rotate sending mine to you to be spoiled a bit, lol!!
BTW we got tons of snow! Like tons! Bry just left to go grocery shopping since we were really busy this weekend, I have a feeling there isn't gonna be any food. That's what happened last time we had a big storm.
Oh and I ordered the houndstooth pariero hoodies for the boys in place of the boa hoodie! I passed on the leopard ones since we have similar ones from pinkaholic. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
yeah, the snow is supposed to start after midnight tonight. 3 to 5 inches tonight and then another 8 to 12 inches tomorrow. I hope they are wrong and we don't get that much :-(.

oh, I love the Twirly dress. I almost ordered the royal blue one for Ellie on my very last DC order but I talked myself out of it cause of not knowing what size she will end up being when full grown.

i'm curious about that in love top too. if they still have any left after my shopping ban, I may get one .

We got loads of snow today. I could barely get out of my garage lol. And it is very windy out. It is supposed to snow til around 6 am.

How does Ellie like the all in one? It's to bad Pariero sizing doesn't work as great for my other dogs. Bailey seems to fit small. But small is too big for Ava and too small for Kendall. But then medium would be too big for Kendall. So I'm afraid I can't do too many matching outfits for them with this brand.

The LD twirl dress is just gorgeous. I'll post a thread on here soon to share pics. I can't wait to get the rest of our LD order. I'll post pics of the in love top for you once it arrives. I get the feeling they will still be around when your shopping ban is over. You are doing a great job sticking to it. It's pretty safe to say I've gotten Ava's wardrobe caught up with everyone else's. So now I can focus on buying more things for all of them. I never thought I'd ever get into dressing my crew alike. But I kinda like it. I especially love it when they wear the same outfit but different colors.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts