Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I got these pics from Ellies breeder yesterday. she just took them . yesterday , she was 8 weeks and 2 days old :)

Premium Member
Awwww lol is tiny! How many oz. I have that lamb hop toy and it is tiny, so Ellie must really be tiny. When can you get her? 12 wks? So excited for you 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Awwww lol is tiny! How many oz. I have that lamb hop toy and it is tiny, so Ellie must really be tiny. When can you get her? 12 wks? So excited for you ��
she got weighed yesterday and was 13.2 ounces . she is tiny. her breeder things she may be ready on Oct 18th . she will be 10 weeks and 1 day .
but , she will decide for sure on that when it gets closer and may have to delay another week or two.

Premium Member
I bet you can't wait to get her. Can't imagine all of the preparing you've done for her arrival already 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I bet you can't wait to get her. Can't imagine all of the preparing you've done for her arrival already ��
oh, yes... I def. have been preparing. Today I set up her new little doggie pen. there's a lot I don't have to buy cause, I already have so many doggie beds, so I found the smallest one and that will be for her. and I have so many little blankets, so I am all set on that too.

Premium Member
I think she needs a Susan lanci collar 馃槈. Especially since you love those collars, Ellie can be your first chi to wear collars 馃槉馃槏馃構

Registered
Awwww Ellie is absolutely gorgeous and very tiny!!! I'm so excited for you Elaina!!! I'm sure you can't wait to take her home!! Thanks for sharing such adorable pictures of Ellie!! :toothy4:

Registered
Oh my goodness, she is so wee and completely perfect! I love white Chi's :) I can't wait for her to come home for you! I think she will be a ray on sunshine for you :) xx

Premium Member
Oh my goodness, she is so wee and completely perfect! I love white Chi's :) I can't wait for her to come home for you! I think she will be a ray on sunshine for you :) xx

White chi's! Something we have in common I see. Basil has beautiful white fur. I've noticed Brax's adult coming in a bit longer lately. She's 1 1 1/2 yrs. how long did Basil's adult coat take? I know I have a ways to go with Ava's.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
I think she needs a Susan lanci collar ��. Especially since you love those collars, Ellie can be your first chi to wear collars ������
haha ! maybe. we'll see. I have some tiny things here that I was going to sell. I could try her out in one :). I wonder how big the smallest SL is that they make. I think it would be too big right now for her ...

Awwww Ellie is absolutely gorgeous and very tiny!!! I'm so excited for you Elaina!!! I'm sure you can't wait to take her home!! Thanks for sharing such adorable pictures of Ellie!! :toothy4:
thanks Kathy ! yes, I cant wait to have her here !!! only about alittle over a week now :)

OMG!!! I am just in LOVE! I am like Moeshia, can't imagine how excited you must be. Please keep the pictures coming and let me share your excitement Elaine....:)
Thanks Debby ! for sure, I will snap lots of pics of her and post them :toothy8:
I love Ellie Mae....she and Jewel need to meet! (-: I can't wait for a ton more pictures when she is home with you!
I know... I wish they could grow up together and be puppy playmates !!! who knows, maybe we can arrange a meet up while they are still puppies ;)

She is tiny AND beautiful! I know you are highly anticipating Ellie's arrival! Keep sharing her pictures!
thank you ! I cant wait to get some pics of her when she's home with me !!! i'll take lots and lots of em :D

Thanks Jemma ! me too. she will def. be a ray of sunshine here for me and for the other girls :cool:

Oh my gosh that little face and big puppy eyes! She looks so pretty and tiny. :)
hehe. thank you . I love her big brown eyes !!

So sweet! Not too much longer!
thanks Christie ! i'm getting extra excited now :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts