Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
couldnt remember my last log in so had to reggister again finding this hard to type cause elvis is on my knee and wont stop licking my hands!!!!

here are a few more elvis picture taken today @ 23 weeks!!!! getting a big boy now and he is losing his baby fluff hair and now had 2 patches of light fur on his back like angel wings :) and a little black horseshoe on his head which i call his halo! ( wish he was an angelhe causes a lot of trouble now!)

hes my little baby, still eats his turds but follow me everywhere like a shadow!

xx

chasing his tail!!....

·
Registered
862 Posts
omg, are you from Derby? me too! :D :wave:

apprently it can take up to 3year before there fur is fully grown, hes so cute! they kind of lose it first (it looks short haired) then it grows back longer.
peanuts has gone short at the moment just on his body, it stays long round the ears and neck.

·
Registered
633 Posts
i didn't know long haired chi's loose their fur, is this known as "blown" i've heard it mentioned here before. i got really worried when tilly lost loads of her fur. thought there was something wrong with her.
its grown bach now though. she's 8 months and her fur is getting really long. but i've heard it can take up to 3 years :?
elvis is so cute. i love his colour, cant w8 to see what he looks like in a couple of months :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where in derby r u from holly and peanut, im mickleover!

yes rach, elvis seems to be malting terribly at the moment, as well as going lighter, the hair on his ears is getting longer and his tail is starting to curl.

hes just changing all the time, this is an old photo so you can see the comparison!!

see how he is changing, i miss him being so small but hes a real sturdy dog now and his characters really come out. xxx

·
Registered
862 Posts
yeah think its just known as "blown" i was worried when it happened to peanut to, i thought he'd singed his fur on a heater! lol then i realised what was happening when it spread!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahh yours is peanut just realised!! yes that would be brill to let them meet! not many chi's about, elvis met his cousin Rocky who is older but rocky just ran away from him.

how old is peanut? girl or boy? x

·
Registered
862 Posts
i haven't seen many chis about either.
Peanuts a boy and he was 6months on saturday. hes only met 1other chi and he got so excited, it was weird like as if they know there own breed. But he pretty good with all dogs just a little shy at first.
how old is elvis? :wave:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5 months and 1 week!!! he was born on halloween!!!

Elvis loves other dogs- small ones anyway, he's so mischevious!!

My aunties from spondon, tried adding u to msn.

See your a fashion student how old r u if u dont mind me asking, my bros gf studies fashion at demontford x

·
Registered
862 Posts
i'm 22, 23 this year! Oh was that you - i declined it sorry :oops: ive had loads of random people keep adding me to there msn so i just say no if i dont no who it is.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cool!!! well ill try n add u again!

nice avator iluvmyvikin, my mums got that car (not pink though lol and minus the bodykit!!)

ill post more pics as elvis grows! xx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts