Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leila got a new sweater and coat the other day. Got them at walmart and they are sooo cute. :)

She had to wear the coat already a couple nights ago it was so darn cold and windy. She acts a little silly in it, like she can't move haha, but i just ignore her until she starts moving. She's a major goofball. ;)
My daughter found the sweater while i was looking at coats. I just love it :D
She wore it last night for trick or treating with her butterfly wings. She looked so cute. She got lots of pets. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww she looks so adorable! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow, they are gorgeous!! Our Walmart carries dog clothes ... I think I will have to go check it out!!

Bosco freezes up when he's in a t-shirt or a sweater in the house ... he won't move. It's like his fanny goes on strike or something. On the other hand, he knows that when he puts on his coat, it means we are going to go for a ride in the car so he moves fast in that.

Coco is a little different ... she will wear a sweater all day long and even though we have only had her a week, she's been in the car plenty and has seen Bosco's excitement enough to also associate the coat with the car. It's so fun to pull the coats out and watch their little bums twitch with excitement!

Kat

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
So cute! The Walmarts around me never seem to have cute stuff.....maybe they sell out fast or something!:foxes15: Those are really darling outfits!:love1:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the sweet comments everyone. :)
Yeah, i've noticed when walmart and meijer get cute dog stuff in, it doesn't last long. lol I got lucky that day and it looked like they had just got a new shipment in. I know when you order from walmart online they do a "ship to store" option if you just want to pick it up from your walmart rather than paying shipping and having it delivered to your house. That may be an option too for some.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Really pretty Hon I love it!!
But Im wondering why Walmart
never puts sleeves on the coats.
Mmmm the sweater looks toasty!!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really pretty Hon I love it!!
But Im wondering why Walmart
never puts sleeves on the coats.
Mmmm the sweater looks toasty!!
I don't know either. But for leila it wouldn't be good. She has extremely short legs and acts like she has a suit of armor on anyway with the coat on. I can't imagine if her legs were covered how she'd act. lol She'd probably just lay down and play dead!;) She's fine with other clothes, but with the coat it takes a minute before she realizes "Hey I CAN still move!!":eek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Leila looks soooooo cute. love the new clothes.
I live in the UK and love coming to the states to go to Walmart.
I am visiting my friend in portsmouth RI in 2 weeks and can't wait to go to Walmart and stock up on doggies clothes. My dogs get spoilt when I've been there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts