Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our family just expanded by one lol! I adopted Stuart from Petsmart this past Friday night. He was born with a neurological disorder (his head tilts to one side) and they had been trying to home him for over a month. Unfortunately, due to his disorder no one was wanting him. He has settled in nicely to our home and having a blast nightly on his wheel lol!

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Aww! We always have had rats or mice. In fact right now is the first time in years we have been rodent free. We had a rat once named Mittens who had a permanent head tilt and one smaller eye. She was born at the SPCA the night her mom came in but it took her months to find a home with us. No one wanted her cause she was blind and looked a little off. I always like my rodents a little derpy so we were happy to give her a home- lol!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I remember Stuart Little from years back. great name.
Thanks Susan! That is the movie that his name was inspired from! :)

Aww! We always have had rats or mice. In fact right now is the first time in years we have been rodent free. We had a rat once named Mittens who had a permanent head tilt and one smaller eye. She was born at the SPCA the night her mom came in but it took her months to find a home with us. No one wanted her cause she was blind and looked a little off. I always like my rodents a little derpy so we were happy to give her a home- lol!
Aww, she sounded like a sweetheart! It was really nice of you to have taken her in!

I have 2 fancy rats! Fawn & Greta!
I was looking into the rats too! I ended up going with the mouse though. I love their names!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts