Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked this up at a store when my daughter and I were out of town. We were at a Marshall's store I think and it was connected to a Home decor store and it had a ton of pet items. I found this for a buck and it was the only one they had. I thought my little prince would love it. :love5: And as it turns out both chi's are INLOVE with it. It is just as I thought, perfect for them to hold the end with their little paws and be able to chew on the end with two parts ,one of which is closer to their mouths. Much easier than a typical bone shaped nylabone. It is chi approved over here. :) We have the petite sized one.
Just wanted to share.
Amazon.com: Nylabone Nylon My Little Prince Small Dog Chew, Wishbone: Pet Supplies

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
That's the favorite chew toy in this house, my girls LOVE it...but it doesn't
last very long, they chew it apart in no time. I don't ever leave them unsupervised
with it, I worry about them eating the tiny pink bits. And it costs about 5$ here.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow haha. So far it's only showed slight damage with the scratchiness at the end they chew. Which is how most of our nylabones are. Your girls must be very agfgressive chewers. Well either that or there are different types of that bone. I think mine said something about being an aggressive chewer on the cardboard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.