Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got them Nutro natural choice crunchy treats....they love it....

waiting for treat...

MoJie is being silly with the toothpick treat....this is our bedroom...

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I love the second photo - they look so cute in anticipation for their treats. How could anyone deny them treats with that look on their little faces (LOL)?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Those are good treats. They are the perfect size for small mouths and healthier then a lot of other treats out there on the market. My mini dachshund Sydney loves these treats in all three flavors: Apple, blueberry and carrot! :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! Lucky chi's!! They are waiting there so patiently. :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Such cuties!

OT: In the first pic, is that an iMac or just the monitor for a Mac? :) I am attempting to convert to Mac by the end of this year, and have my eyes on an iMac.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THANK YOU all!!!!
Such cuties!

OT: In the first pic, is that an iMac or just the monitor for a Mac? :) I am attempting to convert to Mac by the end of this year, and have my eyes on an iMac.

It's a iMac .. we love it...we wish they will come out a bigger monitor in the future...

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol my guy loved the blueberry. i just had to look at this post when i saw the word treat! hehe. i tried giving him that apple one before and he ate it twice...but that's about it. i guess he doesnt like sour apple...lol. im glad ur chis like it though! ;) i didn't bother to get the carrot one because i feed him real carrots and he loves it when i feed him by hand though just grabbing onto it while he's gnawing ^_^

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Owwww so cute. Love the pics. And I love the fact that Nana is always in front of the camera and the 2 boys behind. :D

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol my guy loved the blueberry. i just had to look at this post when i saw the word treat! hehe. i tried giving him that apple one before and he ate it twice...but that's about it. i guess he doesnt like sour apple...lol. im glad ur chis like it though! ;) i didn't bother to get the carrot one because i feed him real carrots and he loves it when i feed him by hand though just grabbing onto it while he's gnawing ^_^
I have to try the blueberry next....I'm feeding them fresh carrots everyday so I don't need that one...:)..

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
The polka dots are my favorite!!! Love, love, love them. I am totally gonna try those treats. I've taught the little ones to come back to me with treats. It's so funny. No matter where they are, when they hear the bag rattle, they come running. Great pics. NaNa is so elegant, isn't she???

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
^Speaking of NaNa, I have a pic of a chi that reminds me so much of her. I'll see if I can take of a pic of it tomorrow and show it to you!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts