Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few new pics to add. Hubby finally got his new flash for his camera (cost a pretty penny too!) and he was using the dogs for some practice shots with it. Got some pretty nice pics that I thought I'd share.

And I took these last two myself so the quality may not look as good as hubby's pics. These two dogs are such goof balls. Dakota and Faith each have their own beds and obviously the big bed is for Dakota and the little bed is for Faith...but try telling them that! LOL :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
LOL!!! I love Dakota in the small bed, its reminds me of chris farley singing "A Fat guy in a lil coat" lol!! But that first picture of faith is breath taking! :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
They're both so beautiful! Is that an antler with Dakota? I just discovered those last night and was wondering how much dogs really like them. LOL

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I love the first picture too, it looks frameworthy. lol

They're both so beautiful! Is that an antler with Dakota? I just discovered those last night and was wondering how much dogs really like them. LOL
Nope, it's a rawhide. I know the risks associated with them but I still give them under careful supervision. I just bought a pack of bully sticks but haven't opened them yet...still debating on returning or keeping them b/c they're so expensive. Hubby flipped when I told him how much they cost me. LOL :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
The flash was worth whatever it costs for those excellent pics!! wow!!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Valerie, I love the pictures! The pictures of Dakota & Faith in each others beds totally cracked me up. Dakota's face is perfect. He acts as if that bed was just made for him. Lol!
Thank you for the pics. I LOVE seeing both of your beautiful dogs, especially when they are posing together.:)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys. Faith has totally taken over the big (Dakota's) bed...she knows where she belongs. :coolwink: Getting good pics of these two together is difficult so these that hubby got yesterday are that much more special. I love how they came out and I'm glad you all do too. :D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
OMG the third picture with Dakota and Faith together is amazing. They both look so cute and adorable. That picture definitely needs to be framed.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts