Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love how it's so simple to get a cheap yet cute fleece and they play with it :D
(again with the horrible exposures) i couldn't wait that long to fix them and then show you guys...LOL =(

is it safe to come out now?

atttttaccck!

i just took a shower...this is so nice

yup~~

aaaahhh~

oh yeaaaaa~

mmm

your still here?

speaking of fleeces. here's a great deal for only a limited amount
http://kids.woot.com/
there's always great deals on here for kids
$14.99 for 6 fleeces...nothing beats that. they're huge too
30” x 40” (76.2cm x 101.6cm)
i just might order a set :albino:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
How cute is he!?? I love Dexter.. he seems to love his fleece!

Nora loves fleece blankets too, she digs and hides under them. I got mine in the baby section at walmart for $4.99.. walmart has good deals!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
WoW! That's a great price!

Dexter looks all warm and cozy in his new blankie. My chi's LOVE new blankies too. They get all excited and start playing tug of war with it. ;)
Dexter's a real cutie!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How cute is he!?? I love Dexter.. he seems to love his fleece!

Nora loves fleece blankets too, she digs and hides under them. I got mine in the baby section at walmart for $4.99.. walmart has good deals!
how funny! we didn't get ours at walmart but at rite aid for $4.99 as well. they were in the christmas aisle, they are holiday patterns hehe :)
WoW! That's a great price!

Dexter looks all warm and cozy in his new blankie. My chi's LOVE new blankies too. They get all excited and start playing tug of war with it. ;)
Dexter's a real cutie!!
lol i can imagine how cute they looking playing!!! :D
OMG! I love the 4th one! Priceless!
hahaha he always makes the sillyest faces
how do you get Dexter to stay still and look at the camera in every pic? lol

hes gorgeous x
hey princess! i use a canon rebel xsi ;) quick shutter movements makes you able to take pics of something in 1 second, so you dont miss anything at all. slr cams are a bit pricey (mine was around $600-$800...not sure which one it was as my bf paid his part more) but worth every penny for my dexter and some other shots i;ve taken :) a few people on here use slr's as well =)

thanks everyone for the comment! i hope you guys got one of the fleeces, if not...it's okay too! i'll be sure to post a pic when it comes in to tell you the dexter satisifed result or not hehe :hello1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts