Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My username is Mijo and I just wanted to say hi. I'm the owner of 3 chihuahuas (2 smooth coat, 1 long coat). I've been a life long fan of the breed and finally got my first chi five years ago and then ended up adopting the other two about 3 years ago (both were rescues). My wife and I are actively involved with the dog community in the city (i.e. rescue groups, meet up groups, etc.).

Based on what i've seen posted in this forum, I might be slightly out of place as I'm not a women (most of the posts I've read seem to be from women) and I'm not the type of owner to dress my dogs (however my wife is). I am active on some other forums so I do know how to behave / conduct myself when posting.

I am a collector of high end / designer (chanel, burberry, louis vuitton, coach, prada, gucci) dog acessories (i.e. collars, leashes, dog bowls, carriers). I also collect out of print books on the breed and regularly attend the local dog shows, just to watch as my dogs are not show worthy.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, we have a few male members on the board, you will fit right in

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome, Mijo! I don't dress Pablo unless it's cold or wet (except for one Michael Waltrip firesuit LOL!) so don't feel left out if you don't doll up your pups. Pablo is a rescue, too, and I do reference checks for Shih Tzu Rescue (long story). Glad to see you're active in your local dog community!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's a picture of my 3 Chis - 9lb 5yo male, 3lb 5yo female & 5.5lb 6yo female. I got the male through a BYB (before I knew any better) and the two females are rescues. the long coat female had LP surgery on both knees.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts