Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
new fuzzbutt addition ;)

with my Scaly-breasted Lorikeet recently passing away i decided no more birds :( , but i did get a new addition to the family , a ferret is something i have wanted for yrs :)
introducing my new little fuzzbutt ferret Monro (her name was meant to be i think with that beauty spot lol)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, you are right on about her name...lol She is a cutie. How old is she and what do the chis think of the new addition? I am sorry about the lost of your Lori..

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Oh she is so cute! I love her little tongue sticking out in the second pic. Ive always wanted a ferret, my fiance tells me no everytime we are at the petstore lol.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys :) she is 2yrs old and was a rescue ,she used to be a worker and went into rescue with her daughter who had lost an eye while working :( , wish i could have had the both though :( .
Keona is really good with her , but myami the poor girl doesnt know what to make of her lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She's sweet! We had two ferrets for years. They are so much fun. :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Oh, I've never seen a white one! She's gorgeous!

I'd love to have one. I've considered it - they were plentiful in Canada, but we didn't want anything else to have to immigrate to the states. I've not seen any for sale around here!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! I love her! That spot on her nose is adorable! :) Haku our late ferret was mostly white, he was a bit older when we got him though and had a bit of gray in him.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awwww! I love her! That spot on her nose is adorable! :) Haku our late ferret was mostly white, he was a bit older when we got him though and had a bit of gray in him.
The white with the grey is called a silver mitt :) one of my fav colours of ferrets lol :) , i also have another confession haha i just got another little girl :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree - she's adorable!

I used to have ferrets, but I don't have any right now. Their medical issues can be heartbreaking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts