Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK you put two words down only and the next person puts the next two words. The best way to do this is to cut and paste before you post that way the story stays in tact and you dont forget the adventure you are creating.....I will post an example below:

I love
=============
being on
=============
chihuahua people
=============
I find
=============
its fun
=============

OK Get it ? I will start, remember to cut and paste the story portion.

Once upon

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i was just trying to separate the words so you would get the drift. I guess i drifted too far :oops:

I will try and fix SORRY

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Once upon a time there was a man who decided to open a chihuahua clothing store for all obese Chihuahuas! He thought

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Once upon a time there was a man who decided to open a chihuahua clothing store for all obese Chihuahuas! He thought why should

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Once upon a time there was a man who decided to open a chihuahua clothing store for all obese Chihuahuas! He thought why should there only

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Once upon a time there was a man who decided to open a chihuahua clothing store for all obese Chihuahuas! He thought why should there only
be a

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Once upon a time there was a man who decided to open a chihuahua clothing store for all obese Chihuahuas! He thought why should there only be a store for

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Once upon a time there was a man who decided to open a chihuahua clothing store for all obese Chihuahuas! He thought why should there only be a store for so-called teacup

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Once upon a time there was a man who decided to open a Chihuahua clothing store for all obese Chihuahuas! He thought why should there only be a store for so-called teacup. He had

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Once upon a time there was a man who decided to open a Chihuahua clothing store for all obese Chihuahuas! He thought why should there only be a store for so-called teacup. He had one heffer like chihuahua

1 - 20 of 258 Posts