Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just thought you might like to see the KC girl I am due to collect in September. She will be four weeks old on Thursday. I think I am going to call her Krystal. Hope you like her.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
she is really really gorgeous is she a smooth coat? we are going to see our little girl again on saturday and she will be 4 weeks too so i will get a pic and show her to everyone shes another longcoat but shes blue and white and gorgeous just like yours

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your kind comments. Yes, she is a smoothcoat. She is Tiani's half-sister. Have the same Mum - Daisy, but different Dad. Can't wait to see the photos of your girl. Fran.

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't mind you asking Chihuahuamad. The lady is a breeder in East Sussex. So no, not near to me, but worth the drive! Her pups are thoroughly beautiful. Tiani came from her. Same Chi mummy but different Chi daddy. Tiani's temperament is second to none - so I am hoping that little little girl will be just like her half-sister.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is very pretty:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
lebecron said:
I don't mind you asking Chihuahuamad. The lady is a breeder in East Sussex. So no, not near to me, but worth the drive! Her pups are thoroughly beautiful. Tiani came from her. Same Chi mummy but different Chi daddy. Tiani's temperament is second to none - so I am hoping that little little girl will be just like her half-sister.
ah right, they both look worth the drive! gorgeous chi's :D

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Sarah (Sazzle1), you can be sure of getting lots of pics of the new pup when she's home. Actually, you got to cuddle the little girl before me, when she was only a couple of weeks old (lucky you) so you get picture privileges!!!! LOL You'll be sick of the sight of the new baby, by the time I've emailed all her "settling in" pics to you. heehee!!

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments on the new baby!!!

Fran.:D

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi again, just thought I'd let you know that Krystal's breeder emailed me today, saying that she will be taking some more pics at the weekend, so I'll update the thread with some new piccies, as soon as I receive them.

I'm sooooooo excited about the new baby!!!

Thanks again for all your kind comments and congrats.

Fran.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts