Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here is an up-to-date picture of my new girl. I went to visit her yesterday and took lots of pictures. She is 6 and a half weeks old now. I'm sooooooo excited!!!!! I am still thinking that I will call her Krystal, but am not 100% sure just yet! Hope you like her:

And here is a picture of me giving the new baby a kiss and her sister is the chi in front:

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww Alisha, not long to wait for you then. Have you decided on what you are going to name your new baby???

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
shes so cute and really gorgeous i know how much excitment that you have because i am getting ours next week and i cant wait as we are so excited too krystal is a really lovely name and i think it suits her from her pic
and to alisha i love the name abby as my daughter is called abbi but spelled different
its really exciting waiting for them to be ready i really cant wait for mine little girl to come to our house!!!!!!!

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Guys, thanks for all your nice comments! I'm not sure what Krystal weighs at present. I never like to ask breeders their pup's weights, in case they think I'm going down the "teacup" route! But she is quite small.

Sounds like there's a few of us on here having new Chi babies home in the next few weeks! Can't wait to see all the pics of the babies. Don't you just love puppy pics?????:D

Oh and Freedomchis, do you know what you're calling your new pup yet?:)

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
yeah we got her called skye on her papers but we think rainy suits her more but you never really know until you get them home exciting even thinking about it

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Freedomchis, I like the names you've chosen, Skye and Rainy. I agree that it helps to name them once you can get an idea of their character. I think that's why, although I love Krystal for the new baby, I'm just keeping a bit of an open mind in case within the first few hours of getting her home, Krystal proves not to be the best name for her!

Thank you all for your kind comments about "Krystal" :D

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
lol i know what you mean lebecron we had chosen the name honey before we even knew we were going to have another chi but it really did suit her(just as well she was a light colour or the name wouldnt of suited her because our children got stuck on that name) but for our new chi her colour keeps chaning when we first saw her she was pure blue and white we were going to call her chelsea my sons football team but krystal is such a gorgeous name hopefully it really suit when you get her home as i think she looks like a krystal

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh yes Freedomchis, I'm really hoping "Krystal" suits her personality. You must be getting super-excited with your baby coming home next week!!!:)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts