Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
It's nice to have good contact with the breeder, the breeder of my pups used to be a member here and we're still in contact which is lovely - I hope she breeds for ever because I wouldn't want to go elsewhere in the future :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Good lord, she's just scrumptious. I love the last picture. She's like 'no more photos, now. I need my beauty sleep.'

·
Registered
291 Posts
:love1: Awwww how adorable and pretty color to.. Such a sweet little face..:coolwink:

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Awh she is way too adorable! She's putting her paws up for u saying "hi mommy, I'm right here!!" She kinds reminds me of Leo a little bit. I love her markings! And her head is perfect!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
She is lovely and is going to be a stunner! I cannot wait to see what her coloring does as she matures. She has about every color all in one little package!

I just noticed the great white blaze on her chest.

Beautiful!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She has quite the dark patch on her tummy too. I'm interested to see how her colour changes but she's got a lovely little head and she seems to have a gorgeous, cuddly temperament. I really hope the mask stays but i think its going to lighten. The breeder seemed really happy and relieved when I said I was happy to send photo updates whenever she wanted them. And that makes me happy... I want a puppy from someone who wants to know how they're doing. She just kept saying how glad she was that she'll be going somewhere she's loved.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I am really looking forward to watching this girl grow up on CP!! =D She is going to be absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to hear what personality she has!! =D

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
She has quite the dark patch on her tummy too. I'm interested to see how her colour changes but she's got a lovely little head and she seems to have a gorgeous, cuddly temperament. I really hope the mask stays but i think its going to lighten. The breeder seemed really happy and relieved when I said I was happy to send photo updates whenever she wanted them. And that makes me happy... I want a puppy from someone who wants to know how they're doing. She just kept saying how glad she was that she'll be going somewhere she's loved.
That is perfect! My girl was given to me and I am always sending updates about her and it makes me happy that the home she came from is thrilled when they see pictures etc.
She is glad that she is going somewhere she is loved is an understatement! She isnt even there and you love her already..we all do! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts