Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the new girls!!!

This is our little red fawn girl, but she hasn't named herself yet.

And I think she has chosen her human.

This is Chloe!

And Chloe and CoCo

Couple more....and sorry they are so big, I am so tired I forgot to resize them

I'm exhausted after driving for 8 hours but it was totally worth it...they are such loves!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Poor little red fawn girl is so scared! We got her out this morning and she has been terrified. I used a little Rescue Remedy with her and it helped so I better pick up another bottle before I run out. CoCo has been running from one end of the house to the other trying to decide who she is going to annoy more...LOL! I'll be glad when the transition phase is over and they can all sleep together. I think that will make everyone happier.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I think they are pretty awesome!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful little ones! Can't wait to see more pictures. What is their story? You decided to get two new puppies and ....

:)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
AWWW SOOO cute I love Chole.I would name the red fawn one.
Rojo red in spanish
Cherry
Punkin
Hope these names help.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Beautiful little ones! Can't wait to see more pictures. What is their story? You decided to get two new puppies and ....

:)

Brodysmom
I was just going to get Chloe so that CoCo had a companion more her size (the IGs tower over her) originally and I love the merles. We tend to have pairs of breeds that are just our babies because they seem to recognize each other. I just kept looking at pictures of the little red fawn girl that my breeder had advertised and she said 'mine'. I would dismiss it, ignore it, not look and then wake up with her in my head. I couldn't get away from her and the fact she needed to be in my home. That is why they both came home.

I'll be honest, I relate to animals much better than people most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my friends and the company of people who have similar interests but animals are who I pour my soul out to. I have been this way since I had horses in my youth. I spent a lot of time alone on my grandmother's farm on the weekends while my mother cared for her and I guess I understood them better than people. There is an honesty with our critters that most humans never have.

Alright, now you all will think I am crazy, and I am a little...lol...but that is why I always have room for one more. Its also why I try to help my friends that do rescue with email and phone calls when they find a new dog, cat, horse, etc that needs placing. I'm a networker by nature.

So, I say this is it for now, but it may not be. We'll see.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts