Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My two boys (warning lots of pics...lol)....By the way they got along pretty good considering Joey is 11 and Giz is 6 months old :D I had Joey for 1 week :wave:

My little AppleHead

Mr.Joey Chillin by the window

Hi mom!!!

Oooo what's daddy cookin!

That was good!

Like my Squirrel Tail?

I know...I know...I am adorable!

Can I have some Mum...Pleaseeee???

Ok I think I overloaded everyone with pics...LOL....

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My parents come back from Puerto Rico today so Joey is going back to their house :cry:

If some of you don't know I have had Joey since I was 15...he is my first dog and my special love....now that he is getting older I wish I could have him around more..I liked having both of them with me...and Gizmo loved the company...

:wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
his coat is coming in just lovely! and i loooove those poodle ears!!!!!!!!

can't forget you, that smile is perfect! you need to do toothpaste commercials i swear!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rachael Polachek said:
Well, look at you, you gorgeous little thing. :lol:

Those are great pics. I bet Joey was happy to be with you again and it probably did him a lot of good, at his age, to be around a silly pup like Gizmo. And Gizmo really does have a squirrel tail, doesn't he! :lol:
awwww...thank you for the compliment...hehehe

Gizmo is alone today and he keeps looking for Joey :wink:

I wish I had the time to take care of another pup...Gizzie really likes the company

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Gizmo is so flippin' cute! I would love to have long coat chi just like him! He's too precious! I can't believe how big he's gotten! And I love that pic of the 2 of you together :) Very cute :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts