Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gosh it's been a looooong time since I posted pictures of Gizzie...

So since it's a lazy day for mummy and Giz, I took pics of him waking up from a nap... :D

Oh God not a picture!

Ok, I'm getting bored...

I'm tired mommy...are you done?

My lil man is grown up :cry:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you!! But gosh 9 months flew by like nothing....is it like that for everybody else?

He's gonna be a year old February 8 :shock:

To me he was just a little baby a little bit ago...

Sigh'

He's still my baby boy though :wink:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
SunnyFLMum said:
Thank you!! But gosh 9 months flew by like nothing....is it like that for everybody else?

He's gonna be a year old February 8 :shock:

To me he was just a little baby a little bit ago...

Sigh'

He's still my baby boy though :wink:
My Sandy is gonna be 2 on Feb. 12th!
It seems like just yesterday she was my little ball of fluff!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh the basket...LOL

When we got him at 8 weeks we bought him a crate and all the usual recommended things and figured we would have no problem...well he hated the crate from day one...I mean he would scream like a banshee, so after not sleeping for 2 days hubby comes home with a big laundry basket from WalMart...I laughed because I figured he would eventually jump out and it would create more problems later, but hubby says "Well maybe he just doesn't like to feel closed in, so I figured this is kinda like a crib and he is a baby, so he might like it.."

After laughing at hubby we put Gizmo inside with his blankies and that night (he sleeps next to daddy's side) he slept all night through, not one peep...

here is a pic of him as a puppy in his basket...LOL

Ever since his basket is his bed...he hops into it when he is tired...or just wants to "chill out" :D It's great because I took it, and still take it everywhere, and so easy to clean, and by the time he could jump out of it, he didn't want too because that was his den...

Pretty funny huh :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you guys, Gizmo is very flattered at all the nice comments...I think it has gone to his head though because he is sitting in front of the full size mirror staring at himself as we speak.. :roll: :D LOL

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Yes it has been along time since we have seen gorgeous Gizmo,
please dont leave it as long next time....LOL
He has grown so fast.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts